PDA

View Full Version : First mission campaign prob.

Hydralistic
10-28-2004, 08:04 AM
When i play first map i'm a bomber. There are also 4 or 5 other bombers but they all crash on a hill. So i have to destroy all the ground units on my own. Is this a bug? Greetz Hydra

sky67
10-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Looks like a bug to me.

I have problems with the first mission as an American figter pilot. I finish the mission just fine, but when I get to the debriefing screen, I can't move on to the next mission. The Apply button sort of "sticks", but doesn't do anything. Same thing for the Main Menu button. All I can do is hit Refly.

Strange.

TacticalYak3
10-28-2004, 08:52 AM
I'm hoping to pick up the game very soon. Been reading about certain problems about missions. Could someone please summarize what campaigns are presently playable and which ones you should wait to have fixed.

Regards

ELEM
10-28-2004, 09:12 AM
This happens in both the Beaufighter and A-20 campaigns. You need to start them with a high enough rank to allow you to command the flight. You can then lead them over the mountains. They will still fly into mountains on the return flight though unless you can get them to formate on you before returning. That is not that easy to do.

The Rufe campaign is unplayable beyond mission 2 due to a missing map.