PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Hoodie and Backpack

dc_night
11-16-2010, 06:57 PM
I have been looking to see if the new hoodie desmond wears in ACB is being sold anywhere. I have found nothing but if anyone knows anything i don't I'd appreciate the help.

nukelukespuke34
11-16-2010, 07:18 PM
I think his new hoodie is lame. It doesn't even have a peaked hood, just a zipper.

MerrinAuditore
11-16-2010, 09:46 PM
I think they're pretty pimp looking http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Talon224
11-16-2010, 11:30 PM
I'd pay another $20 to Ubi for Desmond's eagle t-shirt and $50 for his eagle-embossed hoodie (under the backpack). I mean, I'll probably grab the Abstergo hoodie, but would rather have one of Desmond's.

bennyboo17
11-21-2010, 04:19 PM
im with talon
id be pretty fkn cool to have a shirt and jacket of desmond
ubi, u should really do that. ud make a hell of alot of money, minus the idiots that would try and actually make a creed but that comes with makin a gmae as badass as the ac series but yeah id shell out the cash for that np.

SilentSun2012
04-02-2011, 06:47 PM
well, they're making the hoodie now, and they already have his shirt..I have my fingers crossed for the backpack next...anyway we could get in touch and request it?

crash3
04-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by nukelukespuke34:
I think his new hoodie is lame. It doesn't even have a peaked hood, just a zipper.

im not so keen on the beaked hood design it looks kinda unrealistic/not very discreet- i think the best shaped hoods were those on either La Volpe in AC2/ACB or on the Prowler in ACB multiplayer

ace3001
04-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by crash3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nukelukespuke34:

im not so keen on the beaked hood design it looks kinda unrealistic/not very discreet- i think the best shaped hoods were those on either La Volpe in AC2/ACB or on the Prowler in ACB multiplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Who cares about realism and discretion when it looks so badass? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif