PDA

View Full Version : The Lieutenants.



Ru1986
07-07-2010, 04:16 AM
Savonarola's lovely people who seem to want to take Firenze for everything is there an order which i should finish these guys off in (i have never thought to ask before to be honest) i.e. the painter first and Doctor last??

That sort of thing, i just wondered if there was a specific pattern that you are ment to follow to allow the story to flow more smoothly. Like with the guys in Tuscany your ment to kill the in order of Antonio Maffaei, Archbish Salviati, Stefano De Baganone then Bernardo di Baroncelli last. I spose reading the book again will show me.

El_Sjietah
07-07-2010, 04:26 AM
No idea. I doubt it makes much difference, since their predeath comments only apply to themselves.

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
No idea. I doubt it makes much difference, since their predeath comments only apply to themselves.

Na i diddnt think it did cool beans thanks dude. However you do agree that the ones in Tuscany are ment to be done in that order so their pre death and post death comments make sense yea?

El_Sjietah
07-07-2010, 05:33 AM
I don't really recall their death speeches tbh, although I do remember them being quite odd in the order I did them, so you could be right about that.

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 09:13 AM
You should do that bit agian mate. See UBI these are the reasons we need a reply feature but i do understnad that its difficult to encorporate into games and that another can of worms which im sure we dont want to get into. But seriously mate try them agian nd try doing the targets in the order i have stated on this thread it will all makes sense dispelling any confusions you may have.

Six_Gun
07-07-2010, 12:47 PM
The 9 Lieutenants is one of my fave parts of the game, but I don't like how they phase the graphics in and out with the repaired memory effect. I usually just do whichever ones are closest to me first, then progress on. Lately though I like to save the one where you're trapped in a courtyard of a building with waves of guards to fight for last.

One other thing I didn't like about 9 Lieutenants is they feature the springboard at that point in the game but I could never get it to work right. I'd either not get any boost from it or the boost it did give me would me insufficient.

Ru1986
07-08-2010, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
The 9 Lieutenants is one of my fave parts of the game, but I don't like how they phase the graphics in and out with the repaired memory effect. I usually just do whichever ones are closest to me first, then progress on. Lately though I like to save the one where you're trapped in a courtyard of a building with waves of guards to fight for last.

One other thing I didn't like about 9 Lieutenants is they feature the springboard at that point in the game but I could never get it to work right. I'd either not get any boost from it or the boost it did give me would me insufficient.

MMM what are you playing it on? On the Xbox you literally just have to run at the springboards and it should work. I am also not sure what you mean by the graphics do you mean when youo pause and then come back to it and the screen shudders for about 2 seconds before sorting itself out? Thats all i can think you must mean but i do agree its one of my fav parts of the game maybe my fav 100%

lilbacchant
07-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
I am also not sure what you mean by the graphics do you mean when youo pause and then come back to it and the screen shudders for about 2 seconds before sorting itself out? Thats all i can think you must mean but i do agree its one of my fav parts of the game maybe my fav 100%

I'm not sure if that's what he means either, but that screen shudder sure is annoying. It's like they're trying to punish you for looking at the map or using the menu, at least it feels that way after the fifth or sixth shudder.