PDA

View Full Version : Help on mechanical tower!

jhonutz
09-11-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm on the top of the mechanical tower and i can't find the activation room. There's also a hallway that i can't get thru, i can't reach the rope and always fall. Really really need help!!!

renul2006
09-11-2006, 05:57 PM
make a pic of where u are!
ill try to help you

renul2006
09-11-2006, 06:02 PM
or try this
http://www.stuckgamer.com/gui_pop_ww_01.shtml

kakalukiaJay
09-11-2006, 11:08 PM
jhonutz, you might be in the Brute's den with a fireplace. You have just begun! You can not proceed down the hallway behind the den from the den. Later in the game you will be in the other end of the hallway and will work your way to the den with the fireplace.

Proceed along the water spillway, open the upper door, go through a time warp portal room to the present, and travel several more hours (or days) through more passageways to get to the Activation Room.

jhonutz
09-13-2006, 07:15 PM
renul2006, i can't upload the pics, not familiar with the URL thing, pls teach me. thanks for the link, that does mean i have to activate it in the past and present???? coz im only doing it in the past, maybe thats the problem....

kakalu..., yes im in the fire place just finish a fight with the iron giant (past).... so i have to get back here in the present???

kakalukiaJay
09-14-2006, 12:12 AM
I already said, "Proceed along the water spillway, open the upper door, go through a time warp portal room to the present, and travel several more hours (or days) through more passageways to get to the Activation Room."

You are a long way away from the Activation Room.
Begin by leaving the fireplace den room and go to the water spillway with the moving metal grates.

jhonutz
09-19-2006, 02:13 AM
i finally got it, thanks a lot...

janasheen
04-25-2008, 02:23 PM
hi i really need help i,m stuck at clock towers and gears mechanical tower past front of a wood door beacuse i miss the clue front of the cinma view so what i do now beacuse i miss the cule

kakalukiaJay
04-25-2008, 07:23 PM
I will gladly assist you here (where you first posted your question. Please do not ask the same question in another discussion topic. Thank you.)

What else is in the room besides "a door"?

Please display your in-game map.
The words in the lower left-hand corner of the map describes your current location.
The words at the top of the map describes your current game objective.

That information will help us to help you.
Thank you.