PDA

View Full Version : the end of revelations possibel spoilers!!!

lothario-da-be
12-22-2011, 09:25 AM
they said that the connection between altair and ezio would be explained but i dont see what has been revealed could somebody explain please?

lilshawty741
12-22-2011, 11:22 AM
I believe the main connection is Desmond and the importance of both their stories to Desmond's story. Also you have to remember that in a way Altair was the first to help ezio understand the creed and the importance of the assassin order through the codex in ac2 so it's fitting that ezio looks to him for the answers to his questions in acr.

brick177
12-22-2011, 12:31 PM
I think it is at the end when Ezio speaks out loud stating that he realizes his whole purpose in life was to be a conduit for Altair's lost memories to reach Desmond.

If you remember in AC2, Desmond has a dream with his last memory of Altair which is when Altair chases Maria through the Crusader Fort to the tower and impregnates her. Desmond says something to the effect of "Wait, I'm staying put" when Altair does a leap of faith out of the tower and the camera zooms in on Maria's stomach.

LightRey
12-22-2011, 06:28 PM
The connection between Alta´r and Ezio seems to be the message (in the apple) Alta´r passed on to Ezio.