PDA

View Full Version : AI Name Change

Riggsie15
11-29-2005, 09:17 PM
I've tried changeing the ai names in the DGen log file and saved it but when i got back to the game nothing was changed not even my photo. Does anyone know were to go to change the ai info and also yours.

Riggsie15
11-29-2005, 09:17 PM
I've tried changeing the ai names in the DGen log file and saved it but when i got back to the game nothing was changed not even my photo. Does anyone know were to go to change the ai info and also yours.

Zeus-cat
11-29-2005, 09:42 PM
I've done it, but I don't remember how. Look in the manual; I'm pretty sure it tells you how to do it in there.

Another thing to try: do a search in the Ubi Soft folder and sub folders using Windows explorer. Look for the name of your pilot or one of the AI pilots. The files where those names are will pop up in the search results and one of the them will be the file you need to change. A little bass ackwards, but it should work

Zeus-cat

Zeus-cat
11-29-2005, 10:13 PM
Look in the DGen directory, but also look in the Missions/Campaign/XX/ directory (where XX is the country code for the nationality you are flying).

Zeus-cat

polak5
11-30-2005, 12:37 AM
i wish there was pilot names in the speech files, even if its just for ur wingman or flight.