PDA

View Full Version : The Embers 'After-Discussion' [Spoilers]

tjbyrum1
11-15-2011, 04:35 PM
For everyone who has seen Embers, we all know what finally ends up happening.

Let's discuss Embers.

Did you like it or hate it or what? Do you think it was a good way to end Ezio's life?

Krayus Korianis
11-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Normally they all die a horrible death, unlike Alta´r and Ezio. They snuffed it on their own terms in their own homes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

But yes, I enjoyed it immensely.

bballluva0710
11-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Dude, it was so sad. But in a good way, ya know? Just sad in general seeing Altair and Ezio as old men that can't do what they used to be able to do. I thought it was cool that he made it back to Florence though.

For a few minutes, I had thought that guy poisoned Ezio when he grabbed his hand and they exchanged eye contact and then he got up and walked away. But I'm pretty sure he just died of heart failure.

Yes, I love how he went out.

LaCava1
11-15-2011, 06:11 PM
I absolutely loved it. That's all that can describe it.

Puppet627
11-15-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm fine with how Ezio died. He gave up the Assassin life to live peacefully and he didn't die in combat so that's cool..

What's with that (possibly gay) guy at the end? For a second I thought Ezio had a heart attack because of him =/

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2011, 09:41 PM
You don't want to post spoilers in this forum, you risk being banned. Ask a moderator to move it to Hints/Tips.

souNdwAve89
11-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Puppet627:
I'm fine with how Ezio died. He gave up the Assassin life to live peacefully and he didn't die in combat so that's cool..

What's with that (possibly gay) guy at the end? For a second I thought Ezio had a heart attack because of him =/

LOL. Yeah, that guy with the weird face (scar I'm assuming) was just... random and weird. Is that guy suppose to be someone we should know?

bballluva0710
11-15-2011, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Puppet627:

LOL. Yeah, that guy with the weird face (scar I'm assuming) was just... random and weird. Is that guy suppose to be someone we should know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know. Maybe he's just supposed to be a random stranger.

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Yeah That's the only part of Embers I just don't get is who was that guy at the end? Also what was it that Ezio gave to Shao Jun? I assume it was the Masyaf keys but I'm not sure.

kosmoscreed
11-16-2011, 02:45 AM
I liked Embers more than the game ending (desmond part).

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 04:24 AM
Spoilers... go in the hints and tips forum...

zerocooll21
11-16-2011, 08:55 AM
LOL Deff weired out with that last guy, not sure what they were trying to convey there.

Loved embers, loved how Altiar and Ezio died on their own terms not surround by conflict. Hate thinking of how their stories are done http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Shau Jun's gift /Altiar keys - At first glace you wouldn't think he did since that is where a apple is hidden but that is assuming Shau Jun has TWCB blood line in her. If she doesn't then it wouldn't matter since she can't activate it (whats the point in giving her something that is suppose to inspire her that she can't use?). Ezio says only open when you're lost, which would imply that she would have to have the ability to activate the artifact, see Altiars struggle through life, and come out un-lost, all at the expense of apple.

That make sense?