PDA

View Full Version : AC 2 & Brotherhood Connection

Rogue Agent 035
06-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I just recently completed AC2 on Xbox an am about to continue the storyline with Brotherhood, but have a curiousity question beforehand. While going through the assassination side missions in AC2 (which have yet to be completed), but was curious if there connection between those assassinations an how brotherhood begins, or are they just for the 100% completion achivement?

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

scope2005
06-28-2011, 05:15 PM
As far as I am aware mate, the assassination contracts in AC2 dont link directly to Brotherhood.

The AC2 assassin contracts are pretty much all linked to enemies of Lorenzo di Medici, like the Pazzi and Girolamo Riario - They add a bit more beef to the AC2 story if you want to complete them - but they are not essential.

Rogue Agent 035
06-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by scope2005:
As far as I am aware mate, the assassination contracts in AC2 dont link directly to Brotherhood.

The AC2 assassin contracts are pretty much all linked to enemies of Lorenzo di Medici, like the Pazzi and Girolamo Riario - They add a bit more beef to the AC2 story if you want to complete them - but they are not essential.

Thanks bud, I've went through AC2 twice already an once on PC thinkin that there was some connection given how ACB begins (i.e. Ezio(s) confrontation with Rodrigo's son as well as the conversation between Shaun, Lucy, Desmond an the other tech (sorry fergot her name).

JDumas