View Full Version : Live - Assassin's Creed running on PS3

Last_Assassins
11-14-2007, 06:19 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/assassins-creed-on-ps3

Come watch, as they say!

~Chase

notoriousKTR
11-14-2007, 10:12 PM
grim beat the game, and what a ******ed ending. The story is utter mess! AI was to dumb, or too overpowering. I have to believe the lower reviews sadly.

Last_Assassins
11-15-2007, 12:11 AM
Is there still a demand for this? Cuz I'll put mine back up!

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by notoriousKTR:
grim beat the game, and what a ******ed ending. The story is utter mess! AI was to dumb, or too overpowering. I have to believe the lower reviews sadly.

Have you played the game?

allthiscrap
11-15-2007, 12:25 AM
The game is awesome, minus a a few problems, but nothing major to complain about. Awesome story, I love it!

notoriousKTR
11-15-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:

and that proves what? That I have payed $60 for a half *** game?

AirRon_2K7
11-15-2007, 09:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:

and that proves what? That I have payed $60 for a half *** game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it means that I'll give half a rat's *** about what you have to say.. rent it, then go around saying it's bullcrap.

OR, instead of showing us problems, give us solutions... what should I get instead?

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 09:26 AM
how do you do that? make it live and everything

b-busher
11-15-2007, 09:28 AM
You are the official biggest idiot on this forum you just said the reviews should be lower when you havent played it lmao.

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 09:29 AM
me?

dd22cowboys
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM

guy is a fool, the story rawks its deep as hell. AI kicks my *** alot. I am forced to run sometimes, i see this as a good sign. The hospitaller grandmaster owned me badly the first time i tried to fight him. Even tho it was 1 vs 1 lol. He hits hard as a mothr fcker.

anyways i do not see the ai problems. they is alert too, i find myself afraid of being caught by guard at times. it cant get slow at times tho. but this is for sure a game i will coem back to and play.

b-busher
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
No not you the notorious guy seriously he is special.

DeAdLy2323
11-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notoriousKTR:

guy is a fool, the story rawks its deep as hell. AI kicks my *** alot. I am forced to run sometimes, i see this as a good sign. The hospitaller grandmaster owned me badly the first time i tried to fight him. Even tho it was 1 vs 1 lol. He hits hard as a mothr fcker.

anyways i do not see the ai problems. they is alert too, i find myself afraid of being caught by guard at times. it cant get slow at times tho. but this is for sure a game i will coem back to and play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>words right out of my mouth (except with worse spellnig [yes that was on purpose])

notoriousKTR
11-15-2007, 09:33 AM
What the hell are you talking about giving you a solution? Go play another game, that is the solution. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

Any who I did reserver a rent of this game.

Pandoraa
11-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Any who I did reserver a rent of this game.

Ummm what was that??

Rownan
11-15-2007, 11:35 AM

and that proves what? That I have payed $60 for a half *** game?

LOL, it's nice to finally see a troll admit he is a troll.