PDA

View Full Version : Finding out your score and reparing......

badruchez
10-12-2004, 09:50 AM
This may sound ridiculous but knowing my score
online has never bothered me so the fact that I
couldn't find out how to see it never worried
me. UNTIL NOW. How on earth do you find out how
many planes you have shot down and how many
times you've been shot down urself?

I tried pushing 'S' but i just get a pilots
names, aircraft, and lots of numbers that make
no sense? I'm an idiot I know!

One last thing, is there anyway to repair a damaged aircraft?

Help!

TgD Thunderbolt56
10-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Pressing the "S" key is the only way built into the game to see players, scores, ping, selected aircraft, but if you fly regularly on servers scripted with FBDaemon, they oftentimes have a stats page that lists these very things...some in more detail than others.

On the greatergreen server all of the player stats are recorded and kept for general perusal.. Click on the link in my sig and on the page that loads there is a "stats" link on the left hand side. Cruise through it a bit and you'll see what I mean.

TB

Oh, as far as repairing your damaged bird goes, you must either land, bail out, crash or die then hit refly to get a fresh ride. There is currently no "repair" option in the game.

Capt.LoneRanger
10-12-2004, 09:59 AM
You don't get the actuall kills.

What you get is a overall score. For example, you get 10 points for killing an enemy plane, 100 if you returned home, safely after the kill.

If you kill a friendly unit, you'll get -200 pts or something.

There are various other scores, that can varry a lot.

There is no account how many planes you shot down or how many times you got shot down, as you can see in LOMAC - that's one good point about the LOMAC multiplayer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif .

ELEM
10-12-2004, 10:51 AM
200 for a bomber.

F19_Ob
10-12-2004, 11:01 AM
The stats on GreaterGreen is very detailed and u can also see the latest sorties and a short description of keyevents and who u shot down and so on.

Stats can be fun and there are useful info aswell but unfortunately some take it too seriously and seem to suffer from it instead of having fun with their online mates.

Stay cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

SlickStick
10-12-2004, 11:42 AM
To see your online stats during the game:

- Press Shift+Tab to open console

- At the prompt, type: user SlickStick STAT (it is case sensitive and you must type your username or anyone else's that is in the game at the same time EXACTLY as it appears in the game and STAT in caps)

- Press Enter

- The console will display the stats for the username that you enterd for that online session.

- Shift + TAB to close console and get back to pounding bogeys. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Scoring is 100 points per engine of enemy plane downed with safe landing.

50% of points earned during the sortie for bailing and reviving.

70% of points for the sortie for crash-landing and bailing or landing and bailing with damage.

10% of points earned during the sortie if you are KIA.