PDA

View Full Version : I could finally take a small boat with a torpedo

IsaanRanger
03-20-2007, 07:38 PM
I was about to take a snapshot of the torpedo impacting a Sampan, but here is the interesting thign with the targeting. The or whoever is my WO was able to get my torpedo to a tiny Sampan drifting toward the shore at 2000 M. Thats was unbeleiveably too easy. I wanted to see a big explosion or something, but instead once the torpedo hit the sampan, a big water splash appeard and the sampan flew up in the air for a split second and dissappeared. That was funny. The last Sampan I sank, was by my gun and watched it clip into a giant rock underwater. This was the Cruiser training mission where you have to sink the Cruiser in torpedo practice. That took me only 2 torpedoes. one in front and one in the center. But no life boats??? I have not seen any appear yet.

IsaanRanger
03-20-2007, 07:38 PM
I was about to take a snapshot of the torpedo impacting a Sampan, but here is the interesting thign with the targeting. The or whoever is my WO was able to get my torpedo to a tiny Sampan drifting toward the shore at 2000 M. Thats was unbeleiveably too easy. I wanted to see a big explosion or something, but instead once the torpedo hit the sampan, a big water splash appeard and the sampan flew up in the air for a split second and dissappeared. That was funny. The last Sampan I sank, was by my gun and watched it clip into a giant rock underwater. This was the Cruiser training mission where you have to sink the Cruiser in torpedo practice. That took me only 2 torpedoes. one in front and one in the center. But no life boats??? I have not seen any appear yet.

Frustriert
03-20-2007, 11:09 PM
liferafts apper for me only when i am not able to
sink the enemy ship in a hurry. if it takes a 2nd
attack, lifeboats appear.

lol and never try to collide with a lifeboat, they
slice up your side, very funny -.-