PDA

View Full Version : Ailanta I need some help on your weather Mod?

Lane_889
04-29-2005, 04:04 AM
Installed your small moon mod and looks great.
Question? what weather conditions show those
nice skys with clouds? I think I got the right
files installed Looking at my notes I copy and overwrite the files Nori00.tga and Nori01.tga files with your new files. In the Data\Misc folder. My Last patrol I had clear weather
and a High waves with overcast. Looked for those clouds?
Thank's for any help
Lane U-46 and crew

Lane_889
04-29-2005, 04:12 AM
Sorry Ailantd I miss spelled your name. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

Lane

Ailantd
04-29-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Lane_889:
Installed your small moon mod and looks great.
Question? what weather conditions show those
nice skys with clouds? I think I got the right
files installed Looking at my notes I copy and overwrite the files Nori00.tga and Nori01.tga files with your new files. In the Data\Misc folder. My Last patrol I had clear weather
and a High waves with overcast. Looked for those clouds?
Thank's for any help
Lane U-46 and crew

The game only have 3 sky states, clear, partly cloudy and cluody. You have to wait until the game engine decide show you the partly cluody or the cloudy sky. Would be very nice if developers make game engine select a random diferent texture of cluods in a folder to render sky anytime it decides change weather. This way we can have many diferents sets of cluods for the same weather state. For now only one is possible.

ANyway, if you want to see the partly cloudy you can load the single mission "happy times". I think this mission have the partly cloudy state.

Also I really hate the white fosforescent clouds at night. It looks like every night be full moon.