PDA

View Full Version : My theory on Story mode ending *Spoilers*

RepIayy
01-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Desmond is falling in love with Lucy. the gods knew that so they needed Lucy out. to save the world Desmond must find Eve, and have a child. How will they do that in 72 days?
in the end there are 3 not 2 voices. if u listen the last voice is Desmond. he says "noo". go on youtube and listen to it. so who is in shock?
before time freezes and desmond commits murder, Shaun says " i know that symbol. that... thats a Phrygian cap. itstands for freedon. and thats a masonic eye. now the only place those two come together..." to finish his sentence that one place they come together is in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen. written in France during the French revolutionary war. will AC3 have something to do with France?

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>

PirateRob
01-02-2011, 04:41 AM
France is a good theory but you know ubisoft they like to throw in twists and mess with the gamers mind especially with the ac series

Chewitt321
01-02-2011, 11:50 AM
I think one guy heard is "William" he is a contact that Lucy spoke to in her emails.

When you leave the Animus and check your emails in your deleted mails there is one called Access. Open it and you can then read the other Assassins' emails. Lucy is having a conversation with a guy called William, she was saying that she was worrying about Desmond's safety in the animus and william just wanted Desmond to get the information about the temples.

LeroyJenkins50
01-02-2011, 12:47 PM
I think that subject 16 is still alive and is the person desmond has to find if you listen to the puzzles in acb for 16 a girls voice is asking for help....

AMuppetMatt
01-02-2011, 12:49 PM
If you had played AC1 you would know that that's the animus' voice. It's obviously subject 16 using the animus' voice to commune.

RepIayy
01-02-2011, 05:35 PM
lol anciant egypt/