PDA

View Full Version : NEW GAME (B. of B.)

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 06:07 AM
Only one question .Oleg,why don't yuo fix existing game like (IL-2 FB) before you start making new one HA ??

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 06:07 AM
Only one question .Oleg,why don't yuo fix existing game like (IL-2 FB) before you start making new one HA ??

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 02:12 AM
Oh come on...FB is an extremely well perfected product. The problems that so many claim to be giant in scope are limited mostly to fiddling with the flight models.

This is the opposite of poorly built programs that are missing content, don't work, are too easy, don't offer options, or haven't been tested to iron out most serious bugs. Whatever bugs you do run into with FB are either being fixed or are generally chalked up to multiple hardware types with only a few with problems or to driver issues unreleated specifically to the game.

FB aint perfect but suggesting that they spend years fixing a few minor details is rediculous from a logical viewpoint and an economic viewpoint. BoB is a new game, built from the ground up, many chances to do things differently than done before...

Sorry, not a valid argument.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 05:09 AM
Oh come on ???FB and IL-2 Sturmovik are best PC flight sim. I never set they are not.They make new patch to make somethink beter or more realistic , but whay they messed up thinks what are perfectly fine.(Sound,some planes,stutter) that is my ARGUMENT.They don't have time for it because they working on new game .I belive BoB going to by great game but like I try to say. After you finich one think don't start something else becose you never finish first one.It is sad too wait one year for completly new game wher thouse thinks will by Fix. Sorry for my English I'm Czech This is Reality not an ARGUMENT