PDA

View Full Version : need help with PF gameplay

oscar0072004
12-26-2004, 06:57 AM
i just got PF and i like some help with a couple of things .

* how the hello do i open my bomb bay doors? its nowhere to be found in the manual or keyboard reference

* why dony my wheelbreaks and gear respond on carriers and in single player training mission? they seem to work fine as long as i,m not on a carrier . its kinda hard training for carrier ops if my wheelbreaks and gear dont respond when i try to use them . i tried to give them a new keyboard command , but it dont help .

anyone know how i can find this out?

oscar0072004
12-26-2004, 06:57 AM
i just got PF and i like some help with a couple of things .

* how the hello do i open my bomb bay doors? its nowhere to be found in the manual or keyboard reference

* why dony my wheelbreaks and gear respond on carriers and in single player training mission? they seem to work fine as long as i,m not on a carrier . its kinda hard training for carrier ops if my wheelbreaks and gear dont respond when i try to use them . i tried to give them a new keyboard command , but it dont help .

anyone know how i can find this out?

oscar0072004
12-26-2004, 07:06 AM
oh yeah , when i install patch 3.02b for the stand alone PF it doesnt work where the hell can i find the readme?

x6BL_Brando
12-26-2004, 07:12 AM
AFAIK there is no separate bomb-bay command. When you key the usual bomb-drop, the bay-doors drop open, the bombs drop, and the doors close.

You need to set a key for "chocks" for carrier work. You firewall the engine and then release the "chocks" and see what happens! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif