PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck in Masyaf.

Azula2005
12-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Hey what's up?

I replayed seq 9 mem 3 the very last memory with Ezio, i finish it and instead of being in Turkey i'm just outside the vaults door which is closed and it's snowing inside...

i replayed it again to see if it might put me back in the right place but nope, i also explored animus island, but no..

what the hell am i suppose to do? i'm not making a new session iv'e put to much work into this one..

thaank you

Sarari
12-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Wait, so you're stuck at Masyaf when all the snow is gone....and you're outside the vault, which gives you the access to free roam around Masyaf, and you're not happy about that? I mean I understand that you're stuck but come on, I'd be at least a little happy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

roostersrule2
12-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
Hey what's up?

I replayed seq 9 mem 3 the very last memory with Ezio, i finish it and instead of being in Turkey i'm just outside the vaults door which is closed and it's snowing inside...

i replayed it again to see if it might put me back in the right place but nope, i also explored animus island, but no..

what the hell am i suppose to do? i'm not making a new session iv'e put to much work into this one..

thaank you Your save is corrupt it happened to me and to get out of the castle walk to the vault and then walk backwards and you will see a door where you can leave.

Hillside628
12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
This has also happened to me, but with Sequence 8, I am stuck in the area where you chase <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Ahmet</span> and the map is broken, some textures are missing. Is there a way I can fix it, or will I just have to delete this save?

SupremeCaptain
12-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Ubisoft still hasn't patched this?

Jeez...

Sarari
12-10-2011, 07:28 PM
@Gabrieldebeta When you were free roaming in Masyaf, did you happen to find a way to get on the platform in the trailer?

Azula2005
12-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
@Gabrieldebeta When you were free roaming in Masyaf, did you happen to find a way to get on the platform in the trailer?

No you got it wrong..

i'm underground...and the doors to the library are closed and it's snowing inside ...remember the part when Ezio dives off the roof and falls in water? i'm in that place...

and did i mention it's snowing INSIDE..

i'm stuck and i need to get out, i'm seriously getting frustrated

Sarari
12-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Lol man I'm sorry. The only solution is to start a new game :/

Azula2005
12-11-2011, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
Lol man I'm sorry. The only solution is to start a new game :/

If that's legit honestly the only way then Ubisoft
needs to patch now or their just efed up.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support by following the link in my signature.

roostersrule2
12-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

No you got it wrong..

i'm underground...and the doors to the library are closed and it's snowing inside ...remember the part when Ezio dives off the roof and falls in water? i'm in that place...

and did i mention it's snowing INSIDE..

i'm stuck and i need to get out, i'm seriously getting frustrated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What you need to do is walk to the vault door then turn around and you will see the way Ezio came in with Sofia then you can free roam in Masayf.