PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Specs - Invert settings

richpal01
03-31-2008, 06:45 PM
Anybody know if you will be able to invert mouse settings in this game?
If you are a normal game player you scroll mouse up to look up and scroll down to look down. There have been some games coming out recently that dont let you invert mouse settings and that pisses me off. They are making the games so that you can plug in a controller from the xbox 360 into your PC and use that.

richpal01
03-31-2008, 06:45 PM
If you are a normal game player you scroll mouse up to look up and scroll down to look down. There have been some games coming out recently that dont let you invert mouse settings and that pisses me off. They are making the games so that you can plug in a controller from the xbox 360 into your PC and use that.

davo81
03-31-2008, 07:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richpal01:
If you are a normal game player you scroll mouse up to look up and scroll down to look down. There have been some games coming out recently that dont let you invert mouse settings and that pisses me off. They are making the games so that you can plug in a controller from the xbox 360 into your PC and use that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask in THIS (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7641042236/p/12) thread and i might answer you.