PDA

View Full Version : ANNOYING!!!!



seanandrews123
11-24-2007, 03:01 AM
I beat the game, and want to go hunting for flags! is there a way to go into the animus and load up the game without listening to Master Dude brief me first??? It would be amazing to just be able to load into the game and have fun. I love just exploring and killing random's, PLEASE PATCH AN EASY ENTRY OR A WAY TO SKIP CUT SCENES IF IT'S NOT ALREADY THERE!!

Thanks very much, LOVE the game and can't wait for AC 2, That is really my only complaint with this game.

Hassan-Sabbah
11-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Unfortunately, No. We have to listen to him babble everytime...

Arkadian1987
11-24-2007, 04:23 AM
What the hell are you talking about?. If you have completed the game, then you can go back and replay any event you've done!

Just walk up to the animus and load up what part of the story you want to do, or just run around n do random stuff.

jeeze http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Eville23x
11-24-2007, 04:54 AM
Arkadian, if you load up memory block six, which is the last memory block in which you can access all of the game world you have to listen to the master speak EVERY time. You cannot start from a specific checkpoint or saved citizen. So, in closing, what the hell are YOU talking about?

eWaster
11-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Arkadian1987:
What the hell are you talking about?. If you have completed the game, then you can go back and replay any event you've done!

Just walk up to the animus and load up what part of the story you want to do, or just run around n do random stuff.

jeeze http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

You are surely very experienced with the game, sir http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

stix489
11-24-2007, 06:31 PM
I just finished the game...and now everytime I load up any memory block...Al- <STRIKE>Traitor</STRIKE> Mualim gives me a damn speech!! The title of this thread implies my feelings!!

avsrule247
11-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Arkadian1987:
What the hell are you talking about?. If you have completed the game, then you can go back and replay any event you've done!

Just walk up to the animus and load up what part of the story you want to do, or just run around n do random stuff.

jeeze http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Some people should be banned from the inter webs.

Ashwx
11-25-2007, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Eville23x:
Arkadian, if you load up memory block six, which is the last memory block in which you can access all of the game world you have to listen to the master speak EVERY time. You cannot start from a specific checkpoint or saved citizen. So, in closing, what the hell are YOU talking about?
it takes 2 min and 30 secs for him to speak

unnamedninja
11-25-2007, 02:22 AM
Yes, then you need to run out of the castle, through the village, get on your horse, ride to the exit, sit through a loading screen, ride to the city gates, enter the city. Then you can start hunting flags. No wait it's time to go to school already.

MiniAssasin
11-25-2007, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by unnamedninja:
Yes, then you need to run out of the castle, through the village, get on your horse, ride to the exit, sit through a loading screen, ride to the city gates, enter the city. Then you can start hunting flags. No wait it's time to go to school already.

cant you go get 1 flag or kill 1 templar and have it autosave in the city

then when ya continue game you'l be in memory block six but not have to go through the speach?

stix489
11-25-2007, 04:35 AM
Nope...I've tried that...I even completed all the save citizens and climbed all viewpoints in the Kingdom...but to no avail!

MiniAssasin
11-25-2007, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by stix489:
Nope...I've tried that...I even completed all the save citizens and climbed all viewpoints in the Kingdom...but to no avail!

guess i just wont complete the last assassinationbefore i get all teh stuff

on second replay of teh game as i missed a few achievements and all the sci fi interactions i was clueless about the first time lol