PDA

View Full Version : 9 Lieutenants

pp10050
09-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Does anyone have any tips on how to get to the monk on top of the Duomo without getting caught? Also, how on earth do you kill the merchant on the ship when he is surrounded by guards? Help please

Requiscent
09-15-2010, 08:18 PM
For the merchant here's what I do. Dive into the water by the dock and wait for the walking guard to get close then stab him. Once he's taken care of, climb the back of the ship. Here is where it gets tricky.

Two guards will be coming back and forth (though not at the same time), wait for the one of the left to get close and stab him. Then move to the right and stab the other guards. Once they're taken care of, see if any guards are facing your direction. If they are then simply wait. Once they turn around, climb up the rail on top of the merchant and air assassinate him.

For the Duomo one, I climb the right side of the building (in between the Duomo and the View Tower). I work my way up and kill the archer patrolling that area. For safety measures I also kill the guard on the higher level. Then I kill the guard whose further down the roof. Near this guard is another one who patrols left and right on the higher level. I kill him again just to be safe. Then simply climb up until you reach where the view point is and air assassinate him.

DmitriyXL
09-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Help! We must return to the past preservation ago.
Approximately 5 \ 9 lentinanta on 4 / 9 leytinanta. this can be done?

JohnConnor2012
09-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Respectfully, I think your translation programjmes malfunctioned. You need to beat all 9 leuitenants to get to the end stage of BotV.