PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU ARE STUCK ON AN ASSASSINATION

SmokehtheFirst
01-23-2008, 07:37 PM
(somebody please pin this)

IF YOU ARE STUCK ON AN ASSASSINATION AND NO ICONS APPEAR ON YOUR MAP, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1. Make sure you are in a city that you CAN assassinate somebody in. An easy way to make sure of this is to look at the menu for transitioning between cities. Cities that have a mission in them have a box-shaped icon next to their name.

2. If you are in the correct city, make sure you are in the right district. A new district becomes available the second and third time you go to a city, and there are three districts in each city.

3. If you are in the right district, make sure you have synchronized with all the viewpoints. Viewpoints are usually tall, outstanding buildings that most commonly have a perch on the top. They also always have a large eagle circling around them. Climb to the top and synchronize by pressing 'Y'. This will reveal the locations of the other viewpoints on your map.

4. If you have gotten all of the viewpoints, make sure you have all the investigation missions complete. Synchronizing with all the viewpoints also reveals the investigation mission icons. The four investigation missions are Eavesdropping, Pickpocketing, Informant, and Interrogation.

5. If all of the investigation missions are complete, go to the Assassin's Bureau. You are likely ready to start your assassination, given that you have followed all the steps correctly.

6. If you are in the correct district of the correct city, you have scaled all the viewpoints, you have completed all of the investigation missions, you have returned to the Bureau, and you STILL have no place to go, post here.

SmokehtheFirst
01-23-2008, 07:37 PM
(somebody please pin this)

IF YOU ARE STUCK ON AN ASSASSINATION AND NO ICONS APPEAR ON YOUR MAP, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1. Make sure you are in a city that you CAN assassinate somebody in. An easy way to make sure of this is to look at the menu for transitioning between cities. Cities that have a mission in them have a box-shaped icon next to their name.

2. If you are in the correct city, make sure you are in the right district. A new district becomes available the second and third time you go to a city, and there are three districts in each city.

3. If you are in the right district, make sure you have synchronized with all the viewpoints. Viewpoints are usually tall, outstanding buildings that most commonly have a perch on the top. They also always have a large eagle circling around them. Climb to the top and synchronize by pressing 'Y'. This will reveal the locations of the other viewpoints on your map.

4. If you have gotten all of the viewpoints, make sure you have all the investigation missions complete. Synchronizing with all the viewpoints also reveals the investigation mission icons. The four investigation missions are Eavesdropping, Pickpocketing, Informant, and Interrogation.

5. If all of the investigation missions are complete, go to the Assassin's Bureau. You are likely ready to start your assassination, given that you have followed all the steps correctly.

6. If you are in the correct district of the correct city, you have scaled all the viewpoints, you have completed all of the investigation missions, you have returned to the Bureau, and you STILL have no place to go, post here.

iPlunder
01-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Doesn't matter if it was pinned, all the post:1 people would come in going "GolLy GeE WHAt ArE tHeSe PInS adn RuLeZ LUlZ! I'Ll PoST ANyWay LoLz!!!!!!11111One1111Eleven!!111!"

EDIT:Oh yeah and good guild. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

The_Hassassin
01-23-2008, 07:57 PM
I was stuck here. What I did was walk along the blue wall until I got into unfamiliar territory. Then I climbed a building that had an eagle, even though it was not on my map, and all was well.

iPlunder
01-23-2008, 08:06 PM
You shouldn't need tons of tiny little icons just to show you where you are or what to do, hey look i have climbed 20 of those before, BUT THERES NO ICON OMG H4X!!!

The_Hassassin
01-23-2008, 09:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iPlunder:
You shouldn't need tons of tiny little icons just to show you where you are or what to do, hey look i have climbed 20 of those before, BUT THERES NO ICON OMG H4X!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bad day?

Relax. I'm just trying to help people.

Crash_Plague
01-23-2008, 09:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Hassassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iPlunder:
You shouldn't need tons of tiny little icons just to show you where you are or what to do, hey look i have climbed 20 of those before, BUT THERES NO ICON OMG H4X!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bad day?

Relax. I'm just trying to help people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, not a bad day, it's just Plunder.

McMasterJ
01-24-2008, 04:09 AM
Yay! I made your signature.

All the same this is a good idea. But noone would look at it.

iPlunder
01-24-2008, 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Hassassin:
Bad day?

Relax. I'm just trying to help people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, not a bad day, it's just Plunder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a bad thing?

SmokehtheFirst
01-24-2008, 05:32 PM
I didn't do this so it would keep people from making dumb posts. I did this to keep myself sane.