PDA

View Full Version : How to find info in-gm on poisoning? How to replay memories?

procion
02-21-2010, 12:12 AM
1. I've done a search herein with poison as the keyword. Can't seem to find HOW to poison folk. I have the Aust/NZ Black Edition of AC2, and I've spent a hell of a lot of time trying to find where in-game or in the booklet I can get tuition on poisoning as I want that trophy(I know it crops up during the story, which brings me to my second question shortly). Can someone help us with directions to an in-gm tutorial, or even the ps3 moves for poisoning please.
2. Last week I found a beautiful numbered steelbox Aust/NZ edition of the AC1. Although for some reason my old gm save from 2 yrs ago would not load, I checked to see if I could replay mishes with my new gmsave: Good as gold, as I thought I remembered replaying mishes in AC1, it was true.
When I was seeking the poisoning mish to replay in AC2, and also the flying mish b4 Forli came out to retry for the kikking guard trophy, I found I could not replay memories! The Assassinations via pigeon courier side mishes you can replay, but not the main story ones! Is this an oversight or is it deliberate? I wanted to show some m8s the stunning ending in Roma too.

Jagglenutts
02-21-2010, 10:35 AM
To poison someone just equip the poison, walk up to them (easiest from behind) and hit square, pretty straight forward. They will then begin to stagger, eventually going crazy and whacking everyone around them with their weapon before falling down and dying.

You cannot replay story memories, only side missions like secret locations, assassination, beat-up, and courier.

sherbet56
02-22-2010, 07:48 AM
as above, but don' lock on to your target