PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect online

Razvedka
03-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Anyone else not getting past the logging on screen where it says
Login
waiting.
I have turned off the firewall and plugged directly into my cable modem.

Razvedka
03-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Anyone else not getting past the logging on screen where it says
Login
waiting.
I have turned off the firewall and plugged directly into my cable modem.

curmet
03-19-2009, 01:24 PM
are you using Windows 7? might be the problem, i've been sitting here all morning trying to find a solution with not success.

Razvedka
03-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I am using windows 7 . I might reinstall vista just to see if it will connect.

curmet
03-19-2009, 03:47 PM
aw it is windows 7 cause i booted up on my Vista partition and it worked, altought here are other problems too as there are no servers in the online LIST and if there are they Time out when trying to connect.

so either way it's broke! but i don't get it, win7 isn't that much diff than vista, so why won't it just go online, i mean the game runs fine but Online just won't connet.

el3ctrosm0g
03-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Well, there must be an error in the software. As you say its brike. If they made it the proper way, there wouldnt be any issues. One of my friends runs on xp. he got issues to.

So if they gonna say, its because of running win7, I nam gonna get really ****ed course its obvios that something is bad wrong!

I got dual boot with vista, but I am not really gonna change my setup be course og some bad programming. Using vista for other stuff. and didnt really bother to try to see if it changes something.