iamMisterBo
11-16-2010, 10:16 AM
I went for the harlequinn but which won do you guys think

iamMisterBo
11-16-2010, 10:16 AM
I went for the harlequinn but which won do you guys think

persiateddy95
11-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Harlequin all the way! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
He's creepily badass.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/168/assassinscreedbrotherhohb.jpg

E-Zekiel
11-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Harlequin is stupid, not to mention extremely cliche.

Zomg it's a crazy psycho clown with little needles and it stabs you like a maniac! hur hur hur hur hur.

No thanks. Stupid. Gamestop fails.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-17-2010, 05:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

Zomg it's a crazy psycho clown with little needles and it stabs you like a maniac! hur hur hur hur hur.

No thanks. Stupid. Gamestop fails. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I miss something? Please explain how Gamestop fails for putting in an extra character, for free mind you, that they DIDN'T design?

CourtJestGaming
11-17-2010, 07:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

You do realize that every persona, has new weapons that unlock as well right, when you level? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Creech_n_Spawn
11-17-2010, 02:02 PM
I prefer the Officer over the Harlequinn. but working at gamestop only left me exposed to the knowledge of Harlequinn being the only pre-order bonus available. So I pre-ordered it there. then I went on amazon the day before release and see an even cooler armor than both. I was and still am very upset.

obliviondoll
11-17-2010, 02:04 PM
I vote Harlequin.

But I get both anyway.

I just like laughing maniacally, and the Officer doesn't encourage that kind of behaviour as much.

kaikai85
11-17-2010, 05:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NinjaYourFaceUp:

You do realize that every persona, has new weapons that unlock as well right, when you level? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

any examples of that? i don't quite know what you mean

Rukous
11-17-2010, 06:37 PM
i got both somehow, not to sure how though lol. I pre ordered at GS and used my collecters edition codes and it said I unlocked officer to, go figure. I like Officer better though

DoomKnight10
11-18-2010, 04:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rukous:
i got both somehow, not to sure how though lol. I pre ordered at GS and used my collecters edition codes and it said I unlocked officer to, go figure. I like Officer better though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same, except I prefer the harlequin.

Mynimoe
11-19-2010, 05:10 AM
If you pre-ordered the regular game from GS you get just the harlequin. However if you pre-ordered Collector's edition you get both The Officer and The Harlequin. The officer is included with the code for the extra game maps. I prefer the Officer over the Harlequin simply because i like his weapon and over all appearance more. Although i think they're both cool. I also think that the "Harlequin-in-the-box" was a nice touch. :O)

pntbalr13
11-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Both are awesome, but my preference goes to the harlequin aka the creepy dude who smiles when he stabs you.

SeekReality
11-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Officer, no question.

bassguy12
11-21-2010, 02:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaikai85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NinjaYourFaceUp:

You do realize that every persona, has new weapons that unlock as well right, when you level? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

any examples of that? i don't quite know what you mean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nor do I. Care to explain?

ExprtAssassin
11-21-2010, 02:31 PM
I like the officer better, not many people tend to use him, and i like his weapon. Coming up behind someone while incognito, he turns and does a back stab through the chest. Awesome. Also, I did not have to pre order him. I went to best buy a day after the release, and got the game with the officer.

SeekReality
11-21-2010, 02:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bassguy12:
nor do I. Care to explain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he means the gear you start to unlock at level 23, although i have yet to reach that level so im not too sure.

noreturn2
11-21-2010, 06:01 PM
<span class="flash-video"> </span>&lt;object width="640" height="385"&gt;&lt;param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2-AF_JSX9z4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2-AF_JSX9z4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;

dirty_danty
11-21-2010, 07:27 PM
neither the prowler or smuggler is the way to go

rocketxsurgeon
11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
The Officer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TheXenon
11-22-2010, 12:53 PM

Game Stop fails for promoting UBISOFT's character? FOR FREE? Yeah, they sure do fail. Nice logic.

CourtJestGaming
11-22-2010, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bassguy12:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaikai85:

any examples of that? i don't quite know what you mean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nor do I. Care to explain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, sorry to have responded a bit late.

But the gear was what I was referring to.

Most gear stays the same, albeit needles, it's mostly just cosmetic changes however to the weapons and outfits that you can change.

Nothing mechanically different, just cosmetically, which is still pretty neat.

obliviondoll
11-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Had a rather entertaining moment last night where I had 2 pursuer on me.

I watched the Courtesan walk over and thought" she's after me", she sat on the bench across from where I was sitting (next to the NPC lookalike), then I stood up as she hit morph, and managed to stun her while she was standing up.

A second later heard "Hi!" over my headset, and the Harlequin leapt on my back and stabbed me madly. Was awesome.

Mynimoe
11-28-2010, 06:02 AM
Im still officer all the way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XxKillaSniperxX
11-28-2010, 06:16 AM
The lvl 50 gear for The Officer easily trumps the lvl 50 gear for the Harlequin so I say Officer.

TheGreenAlloy
11-28-2010, 07:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirty_danty:
neither the prowler or smuggler is the way to go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Use these: ,

Kramerisgamer
12-10-2010, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ExprtAssassin:
I like the officer better, not many people tend to use him, and i like his weapon. Coming up behind someone while incognito, he turns and does a back stab through the chest. Awesome. Also, I did not have to pre order him. I went to best buy a day after the release, and got the game with the officer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got it 1 and a half weeks after it came out and got him

SleezeRocker
12-10-2010, 05:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mynimoe:
However if you pre-ordered Collector's edition you get both The Officer and The Harlequin. The officer is included with the code for the extra game maps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you must be one of very lucky people since I have the CE and so does my cousin yet neither of us own an Officer character for the online http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

EQWashu
12-10-2010, 06:14 PM
I admit the officer is nice and has interesting kill animations, I went with the Harlequin myself, if only because of his unique look. I don't regret choosing him either.

IZZYRUIZ
12-11-2010, 02:06 PM
bulls#it i got the collector's edition and there is no code for any of this characters!!!!1 is it because im in mexico.......... well that's racist even more because i payed almost double what americans pay!!!!!

GurraBoy1
01-15-2011, 03:25 AM
How do i play as the officer?

MagicoDc
01-15-2011, 03:36 AM
Officer ROCKS! ;D
And in Elite Armour he looks wicked! :P

tastemyfreedom
01-15-2011, 10:43 AM
I like the Harlequin. He just looks so maniacal. It makes me want to beat people to a bloody pulp, in the game. Lol.

Not to mention I just can't get over the Officer's weapon of choice. Though the animation of it's use looks great, I just don't think using a fireplace poker does it for me.

Kotoso
01-15-2011, 11:01 AM
I don't have the Harlequin, and wouldn't want to play as him if I did, but he has a menacing walk that sometimes makes me drop smokes on NPCs. Also his fast walk looks similar to his normal walk.

Noble6
01-15-2011, 11:17 AM
In my opininion Officer is the worst character in multiplayer. Just not "assassin" like. So I prefer harleguin.

papartusedmcrsk
01-15-2011, 01:21 PM
I have the Harlequin, so I obviously like him better. If I had had the money at the time for the Collector's Edition, which came with both and was $120 instead of $60, I would've bought that and gotten both.

But I had to pick, and chose Harlequin. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif He's just..... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

XxKillaSniperxX
01-16-2011, 05:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noble6:
In my opininion Officer is the worst character in multiplayer. Just not "assassin" like. So I prefer harleguin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're saying that the blacksmith is more "assassin" like? Really? REALLY?

marcuslad
01-16-2011, 07:06 AM
forgive me bt how do u get da harlequinn in da first place ????

Noble6
01-16-2011, 07:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noble6:
In my opininion Officer is the worst character in multiplayer. Just not "assassin" like. So I prefer harleguin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're saying that the blacksmith is more "assassin" like? Really? REALLY? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good point. I guess I just dont like his face
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif. *Stabs him in the face*

obliviondoll
01-16-2011, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheGreenAlloy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirty_danty:
neither the prowler or smuggler is the way to go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Use these: , </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But as it's written, it's stating that you shouldn't use the Prowler or Smuggler. Because neither of them is the way to go.

In a thread about the Officer and Harlequin, it seems at least mostly relevant, though not entirely so.

No commas needed.

papartusedmcrsk
01-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Good point. I guess I just dont like his face </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's one of those grown men with a baby face. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

LibertyTree34
01-16-2011, 08:16 PM
The harlequin by about 50 million times. ****y obsessive compulsive cop vs bat**** insane stab-happy clown. No contest. I still kick myself for not pre-ordering.

Cr8zGamer
01-16-2011, 10:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Creech_n_Spawn:
I prefer the Officer over the Harlequinn. but working at gamestop only left me exposed to the knowledge of Harlequinn being the only pre-order bonus available. So I pre-ordered it there. then I went on amazon the day before release and see an even cooler armor than both. I was and still am very upset. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really dont care about the non of them and since i use the prowler, courtesans, and the theft but mostly the prowler. I feel sorry for man i didnt know i was going to get the Armour when i looked at the small print, I like that more then the one you unlock in the game after getting all of the tomb keys