PDA

View Full Version : Monteriggioni

HD RoLoS v
08-02-2011, 06:09 AM
Why was the villa not rebuild when Auditore family returned to Monteriggioni in 1554??

LightRey
08-02-2011, 06:29 AM
They probably didn't have the money or they wanted to keep it as a memorial or something.

Sick_one12
08-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Does anyone actually know whats the deal with Monteriggioni in the Desmond timeline?Are there still living people?There may be many vehicles and lights but it just seems so empty!Or is that only because Desmond walks around when its late at night because noone is allowed to see him?If thats so,its strange that noone wakes up while desmond makes so much noise while jumping around and everything http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Artemis88
08-02-2011, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Sick_one12:
Does anyone actually know whats the deal with Monteriggioni in the Desmond timeline?Are there still living people?There may be many vehicles and lights but it just seems so empty!Or is that only because Desmond walks around when its late at night because noone is allowed to see him?If thats so,its strange that noone wakes up while desmond makes so much noise while jumping around and everything http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I'm pretty sure that there are people living in Monteriggioni as one of the emails between the group mentions Lucy teasing Shaun about the "big hairy Italian ape" that was going to beat him up or something to that effect.

reini03
08-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Wait... an Auditore returned to Monteriggioni in 1554? Did I miss something?

HD RoLoS v
08-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
Wait... an Auditore returned to Monteriggioni in 1554? Did I miss something?

Yes here's a link

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Monteriggioni

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Artemis88:
I'm pretty sure that there are people living in Monteriggioni as one of the emails between the group mentions Lucy teasing Shaun about the "big hairy Italian ape" that was going to beat him up or something to that effect.

That was while Shaun was out at the market I believe, not at Monteriggioni.

Abeonis
08-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Artemis88:

That was while Shaun was out at the market I believe, not at Monteriggioni. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The market is in Monteriggioni...

zerocooll21
08-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Just read that Monteriggioni wiki. "Mario soon discovered the Shroud in the hollowed-out well of the town and had it removed from Monteriggioni by Giovanni"

Has one made anyt theories/connections to the red path that seems to be going from or coming to the well??

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Artemis88:

That was while Shaun was out at the market I believe, not at Monteriggioni. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The market is in Monteriggioni... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought they said in the game that he was Leaving Monteriggioni?

LightRey
08-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
Just read that Monteriggioni wiki. "Mario soon discovered the Shroud in the hollowed-out well of the town and had it removed from Monteriggioni by Giovanni"

Has one made anyt theories/connections to the red path that seems to be going from or coming to the well??
That's not a well, that's a fountain or a drain. The well is east of the villa.

ThaWhistle
08-02-2011, 02:05 PM
shaun leaves the villa to go to the market in monteriggioni. people still live there in game in real life. why else would there be garbage cans, electricity, cars, mopeds, etc all over?

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
shaun leaves the villa to go to the market in monteriggioni. people still live there in game in real life. why else would there be garbage cans, electricity, cars, mopeds, etc all over?

If it had electricity, why did they have to set up genorators around the city? I assumed the cars and stuff were from tourist...

LightRey
08-02-2011, 03:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

If it had electricity, why did they have to set up genorators around the city? I assumed the cars and stuff were from tourist... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
they didn't set up power lines. Don't you know just how impossible that would even be? They redirected power from the city's power grid. Rebecca literally says this. There's a power line that runs under the villa which they're connected to, Desmond redirects some of the power of the power grid to that particular line.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

If it had electricity, why did they have to set up genorators around the city? I assumed the cars and stuff were from tourist... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
they didn't set up power lines. Don't you know just how impossible that would even be? They redirected power from the city's power grid. Rebecca literally says this. There's a power line that runs under the villa which they're connected to, Desmond redirects some of the power of the power grid to that particular line. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said power lines, I said genorators. And second of all, if there was already electricity in the city, WTF did they have to redirect power for?

LightRey
08-02-2011, 03:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

they didn't set up power lines. Don't you know just how impossible that would even be? They redirected power from the city's power grid. Rebecca literally says this. There's a power line that runs under the villa which they're connected to, Desmond redirects some of the power of the power grid to that particular line. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said power lines, I said genorators. And second of all, if there was already electricity in the city, WTF did they have to redirect power for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
to the villa -___-
There being electricity in your town doesn't mean there's electricity in your house, especially if it's a run-down villa from 1400's. They weren't power generators, that's not how power works. There's no such thing as tiny little "superbatteries" and if there were it'd make no sense to spread them around town.

zerocooll21
08-02-2011, 04:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:

That's not a well, that's a fountain or a drain. The well is east of the villa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh you're right. Thanks

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I never said power lines, I said genorators. And second of all, if there was already electricity in the city, WTF did they have to redirect power for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
to the villa -___-
There being electricity in your town doesn't mean there's electricity in your house, especially if it's a run-down villa from 1400's. They weren't power generators, that's not how power works. There's no such thing as tiny little "superbatteries" and if there were it'd make no sense to spread them around town. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has anyone taken the time out of their precious day to tell you what a condesending *** you are? I know where the power comes from. I know they were taking the damn power to the villa. You missed my point all togethor. My point was I thought they brought their own genorators for power. That Monteriggioni was a tourist attraction, and everything else you saw belonged to the facilites staff,... or the facilities itself.

LightRey
08-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Has anyone taken the time out of their precious day to tell you what a condesending *** you are? I know where the power comes from. I know they were taking the damn power to the villa. You missed my point all togethor. My point was I thought they brought their own genorators for power. That Monteriggioni was a tourist attraction, and everything else you saw belonged to the facilites staff,... or the facilities itself.
Yep, all the time.
It's good that you know then, I wasn't able to deduce that you knew what they really did from your previous post.

Abeonis
08-02-2011, 05:30 PM
I know where the power comes from. I know they were taking the damn power to the villa. You missed my point all togethor. My point was I thought they brought their own genorators for power. That Monteriggioni was a tourist attraction, and everything else you saw belonged to the facilites staff,... or the facilities itself.

Might I suggest that next time you have a point, you actually make it? You never once mentioned your belief that Monteriggioni had been turned into a tourist attraction. Also, as LightRey has pointed out, Desmond was not setting up generators, nor did they bring their own with them. He was simply tapping the electricity already running through the city, and diverting it to a previously unused line that the Assassins had tapped.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
Might I suggest that next time you have a point, you actually make it? You never once mentioned your belief that Monteriggioni had been turned into a tourist attraction. Also, as LightRey has pointed out, Desmond was not setting up generators, nor did they bring their own with them. He was simply tapping the electricity already running through the city, and diverting it to a previously unused line that the Assassins had tapped.

Way to swing in and mooch ....

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

LightRey
08-02-2011, 07:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Way to swing in and mooch ....
<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Way to insult someone who's actually making a good point.

Black_Widow9
08-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Control you insults please

Jexx21
08-03-2011, 12:46 AM
I wish people would understand that they CAN be wrong.

Sure, I get a bit angry when I realize I'm wrong and that someone else is right, but I don't blame them. It's not their fault that I mixed something up, or just didn't know something.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I wish people would understand that they CAN be wrong.

Sure, I get a bit angry when I realize I'm wrong and that someone else is right, but I don't blame them. It's not their fault that I mixed something up, or just didn't know something.

I don't mind either. I just don't like people treating me like I'm incompetent in the process.