PDA

View Full Version : End Game Red Markings in Eagle Vision *END GAME SPOILERS*

MXiMike
11-28-2010, 05:37 PM
***END GAME SPOILERS***

Noticed red symbol/markings on the floor in Eagle Vision. Right well pics and video first:

http://i53.tinypic.com/k3m82o.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/i3tgfm.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjbVZuoZ00

I don't know if any of you noticed them, but iv been wondering about what that symbol is and the whole ending has left me mindfudged for days! So why are these parts RED in eagle vision, because Red = Bad generally in AC, warning us Juno/Those Who Came Before are bad/evil, Lucy still being the friendly Blue even though she's stabbed for whatever reason as soon as i walk up that path to the apple. Thoughts?

BloodyMoon1
11-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Well, it could just be the lighting. But also, don't forget AC1 with 16's blood being red still. Hell who knows, could be blood from The Ones That Came Before.

ninjadox101
11-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Now i'm reaching pretty far with this, but here is what i think is going on. Minerva isn't an enemy, but there is actually another member of her race that's involved, one that we haven't seen yet.

Assassin's Creed follows a theme of reinterpreting traditionally accepted history. The storyline tells us that ancient mythological gods were in fact an ancient race, and (if you unlocked the "truth" from AC2) that Adam and Eve's 'apple' was actually the alien artifact you've been fighting over. In the original bible account, the devil talked Eve into taking the apple in the first place. So, i think the "devil" may actually be a member of Minerva's race, and may be influencing events in the story (possibly behind the templars?). Further evidence is the symbol in those screenshots you posted, which looks like two number 6's put together, and 666 is supposed to be the sign of the devil.

That's just my thoughts tho. It doesn't explain other mindblowing aspects of the ending of brotherhood lol.

ninja_7_7
11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
hehe it says 69 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif . Sorry about where my head is right now. Great find though.

DGLee12
11-28-2010, 10:04 PM
It's already well known that Those Who Came Before were, if not evil, then at least the bad guys. The story goes like this. Human Race was enslaved by TWCB, Adam and Eve escaping and stealing the AofE. To prevent their race being wiped out as was foretold, TWCB cross-bred with humans to make a sort of rogue-species, ie, the assassins

Dougout78
11-28-2010, 10:26 PM
The "69" symbol represents the Apple.

The outer line around the Apple shows the order in which to hit the switches so as to access it.

Nothing special here.

xsatanicjokerx
11-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Jaiszon:
It's already well known that Those Who Came Before were, if not evil, then at least the bad guys. The story goes like this. Human Race was enslaved by TWCB, Adam and Eve escaping and stealing the AofE. To prevent their race being wiped out as was foretold, TWCB cross-bred with humans to make a sort of rogue-species, ie, the assassins Humans were not enslaved by TWCB they were created by them. and no not all assassin's are "rogue-species" ONLY Desmond and his Eve are.

E-Zekiel
11-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jaiszon:
It's already well known that Those Who Came Before were, if not evil, then at least the bad guys. The story goes like this. Human Race was enslaved by TWCB, Adam and Eve escaping and stealing the AofE. To prevent their race being wiped out as was foretold, TWCB cross-bred with humans to make a sort of rogue-species, ie, the assassins Humans were not enslaved by TWCB they were created by them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Did you play the second game? They were created by them, yes. For slave labor.

xsatanicjokerx
11-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jaiszon:
It's already well known that Those Who Came Before were, if not evil, then at least the bad guys. The story goes like this. Human Race was enslaved by TWCB, Adam and Eve escaping and stealing the AofE. To prevent their race being wiped out as was foretold, TWCB cross-bred with humans to make a sort of rogue-species, ie, the assassins Humans were not enslaved by TWCB they were created by them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Did you play the second game? They were created by them, yes. For slave labor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Might wanna add that MINOR detail next time?

Dougout78
11-28-2010, 10:31 PM
It's already well known that Those Who Came Before were, if not evil, then at least the bad guys. The story goes like this. Human Race was enslaved by TWCB, Adam and Eve escaping and stealing the AofE. To prevent their race being wiped out as was foretold, TWCB cross-bred with humans to make a sort of rogue-species, ie, the assassins Humans were not enslaved by TWCB they were created by them. and no not all assassin's are "rogue-species" ONLY Desmond and his Eve are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Humans were both created and enslaved by TWCB. Adam and Eve were the first hybrids and ancestors of all Assassins.

E-Zekiel
11-28-2010, 10:32 PM
nm

xsatanicjokerx
11-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Dougout78:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
It's already well known that Those Who Came Before were, if not evil, then at least the bad guys. The story goes like this. Human Race was enslaved by TWCB, Adam and Eve escaping and stealing the AofE. To prevent their race being wiped out as was foretold, TWCB cross-bred with humans to make a sort of rogue-species, ie, the assassins Humans were not enslaved by TWCB they were created by them. and no not all assassin's are "rogue-species" ONLY Desmond and his Eve are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Humans were both created and enslaved by TWCB. Adam and Eve were the first hybrids and ancestors of all Assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Adam and Eve are the ancestors of all humans

Dougout78
11-28-2010, 10:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dougout78:

Humans were both created and enslaved by TWCB. Adam and Eve were the first hybrids and ancestors of all Assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Adam and Eve are the ancestors of all humans </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adam and Eve were the first hybrids, not humans. They had the eagle vision and heightened agility and strength that was passed on through the Assassin bloodlines. Humans were already created by that point and enslaved by TWCB, which is why Adam and Eve stole the apple... it was the first act of Assassin's protecting humans in AssCred history.

EmperorxZurg
11-28-2010, 11:13 PM
hehe...AssCred XD

sorry about that, I just lol'd too hard.

but yes, that symbol symbolizes the apple and is a sort of diagram. I'm not sure who left it though...

Marshmellow Jay
11-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by ninjadox101:
Further evidence is the symbol in those screenshots you posted, which looks like two number 6's put together, and 666 is supposed to be the sign of the devil.

The outer lines look like they make up the third 6 as well... Your theory seems plausable to me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

F4H bandicoot
11-29-2010, 12:22 AM
There has to be more hybrids than JUST Adam and Eve, just because they are the ones escaping with the Apple doesn't mean they are the only hybrids.

MXiMike
11-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Dougout78:
The "69" symbol represents the Apple.

The outer line around the Apple shows the order in which to hit the switches so as to access it.

Nothing special here.

The more I look at it the more I agree with this. Got excited and thought I found something special dang it! Still though the Assassin symbols along the way in were red also...

Abeonis
11-29-2010, 06:45 AM
I'm of the opinion that 'red' in Eagle Vision doesn't so much mean "enemy", as it does "something to be cautious/take note of". For example, 16's blood shows in red, of course, but it is also of importance.

There is also the trail of footprints leading from the Assassin crest in Monteriggioni to the back of the Villa, which doesn't necessarily mean all three of the Assassins with Desmond are traitors.

This would also explain why the glyphs on the floor of the Apple chamber are red; not indicating an enemy, but something of importance.

Originally posted by Jaiszon:
It's already well known that Those Who Came Before were, if not evil, then at least the bad guys. The story goes like this. Human Race was enslaved by TWCB, Adam and Eve escaping and stealing the AofE. To prevent their race being wiped out as was foretold, TWCB cross-bred with humans to make a sort of rogue-species, ie, the assassins

Since when have the First Civilisation been categorised as the bad guys? That's like saying that we, humanity, are the bad guys for inventing machines like the crane, the forklift and the bulldozer and using them for the job for which they were created. The only difference between what we do, and what TWCB do is that humanity was created with sentience, so that they could "survive", as Minerva put it.

Also, they were never foretold to be wiped out, I don't know where you got that idea from. Adam and Eve were the among the first, if not the first to be born with the neurotransmitter slaving them to the Pieces of Eden, and as such saw what was really going on. The First Civilisation didn't make a concerted effort to inter-breed with humanity until after their war, beforehand it was a fairly rare occurence.