PDA

View Full Version : Respect to Kaxen!



Danvish
07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
If you haven't done it yet, you should go and read her interview!

I think Ubi should give her a free copy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

drfeelgood8849
07-31-2009, 02:39 PM
link?

Charlie_Romeo
07-31-2009, 02:39 PM
linkage!

LaurenIsSoMosh
07-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Danvish:
If you haven't done it yet, you should go and read her interview! We would love to. >_>

No really, we would love to. >_> >_> >_>

... Link, please. >_<

drfeelgood8849
07-31-2009, 02:44 PM
dear god danvish, you're taking forever.

Charlie_Romeo
07-31-2009, 02:47 PM
The suspense is killing me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 02:48 PM
http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.c...ed-2/community_news/ (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/community_news/)
Link granted.

Charlie_Romeo
07-31-2009, 02:50 PM
no thanks to dev tho lol ta for that thekey

drfeelgood8849
07-31-2009, 02:51 PM
woot for kax!

Danvish
07-31-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry guys... was reading other posts:

http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.c...ed-2/community_news/ (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/community_news/)

there you go.

Charlie_Romeo
07-31-2009, 02:54 PM
they called kaxen, Karmen in the last line is that her name or a typo???

Kaxen6
07-31-2009, 02:54 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif



Originally posted by Charlie_Romeo:
they called kaxen, Karmen in the last line is that her name or a typo???

My real name is Karmen. But I go by Kaxen because it's XTREME http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

LaurenIsSoMosh
07-31-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Kaxen6:
My real name is Karmen. But I go by Kaxen because it's XTREME http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Do people in real life call you Kaxen? You know, not like all the fake, not-real-life people here like Doc. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

High five. And I'm jealous. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaxen6
07-31-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaxen6:
My real name is Karmen. But I go by Kaxen because it's XTREME http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Do people in real life call you Kaxen? You know, not like all the fake, not-real-life people here like Doc. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

High five. And I'm jealous. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes.

drfeelgood8849
07-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaxen6:
My real name is Karmen. But I go by Kaxen because it's XTREME http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Do people in real life call you Kaxen? You know, not like all the fake, not-real-life people here like Doc. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif at least i don't have a girls name!

caswallawn_2k7
07-31-2009, 03:45 PM
lauren is a girl http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

ThePheonix1030
07-31-2009, 03:52 PM
Congratulations. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

You are now famous. A little, at least. LOL

EDIT: Been famous all along here, though. :]

Realjambo
07-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Kaxen / Karmen will indeed be in the running for the end of year's honours list http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Raide
07-31-2009, 04:16 PM
I know Montreal especially loved...
http://img1.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/799ce0d69985.jpg

drfeelgood8849
07-31-2009, 06:21 PM
lol, i have that faved on my dA.

thekyle0
07-31-2009, 06:42 PM
I know my favorite with Ezio.

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad105/thekyle0/44f200315863.jpg

mikeh1294
07-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Well done! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Whenever I go on the computer, I always end up on your comics to check if there is a new one :P

Stormpen
07-31-2009, 09:50 PM
I really like the Ask Altair comics... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Just out of curiosity, why is Da Vinci wearing a woman's wimple?

Kaxen6
07-31-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Raide:
I know Montreal especially loved...
http://img1.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/799ce0d69985.jpg

xD Well, I hope they are inspired to put shirtless Ezio somewhere in the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif


Originally posted by Stormpen:
I really like the Ask Altair comics... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Just out of curiosity, why is Da Vinci wearing a woman's wimple?

It's a floppy hat not a wimple.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/luciferownsme/Untitled-1-1.jpg

xSpottyZebrax
08-01-2009, 05:06 AM
Congrats Kaxen! We all love your work http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Xanatos2007
08-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Who doesn't?

Well, except maybe Desmond.

Stormpen
08-01-2009, 06:59 AM
It's a floppy hat not a wimple.

Right. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I wish I could draw like you, or half as funny as you.