PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Beta Footage Leaked

Anubis14_360
04-26-2007, 11:25 PM
if you dont like ths song retype it and pick one

here it is have fun (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7151466016143117521&q=Halo+3+Beta+Footage+Leaked)

ifiwerearichman
04-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Woo, they finally included the ATV, a niice... Still think that multiplayer Resistance is better though.

XxKillabytexX
04-27-2007, 03:18 AM
Anubis you do know you can get banned for this (if you have a Xbox Live account that is) anyone who posts this video gets banned from Matchmaking and I think also Xbox Live.

So I would delete that message if I was you.

Even though the guy who made the vid blocked out all the gamer tags he forgot one somewere (idiot) and with in 2 hours of the vids release on youtube his XBL account was deleated and im pretty shure his also facing a law suit.

So guys dont go posting this vid around. Trust me it aint worth it.

Thanks.
Rowan.

ryukoken69
04-27-2007, 08:00 AM
can you post a link to some sort of proof of this that you say happened XxKillabytexX.
This is the first I ever heard of it.

Ultradude2345
04-27-2007, 02:12 PM
That looks awesome! Not much improvement on the map but man it looks tight! Luckily I reserved Halo so I'm going to be doing that ALL night! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Tlepolemus7
04-27-2007, 09:06 PM
...And I finally feel bad for those ignorant xboys.

Ranting and raving about anything Microsoft puts in their head was pretty bad, spending money on games/consoles with no improvements whatsoever was pretty funny, and seeing them fight and fight and fight all the while was awesome. But this is too far. Forcing somebody to pay upwards of $1,000 for a console to pay $60 for a game for a beta key, then $100 for the collectors edition (of which there will be more than the regular version) of a game that has hardly improved in the past 6 years. Thats just messed up.

The beta footage was disgusting. I can't believe people aren't rioting in the streets. I know you won't believe me, but I was excited about the game too. I won't lie, I hate the xbox 360, but I love the gaming industry, I know the competition is good for the industry and I thought Halo 3 was going to further the industry. I was not just dissapointed, but spanked in the face with baby powder.

If there are differences between the halo 3 beta and halo 1, I would be hard pressed to find them. Same bad graphics (They WERE good, 5 years ago) same boring environments, same boring weapons arsenal, same boring character models, same bland mediocrity that I got bored of 6 years ago.

In a generation with Crysis, you can't possibly market graphics like that expecting any kind of hype.

In a generation with Resistance, you can't possibly market an arsenal like that with any kind of hype.

In a generation with Gears of War, you can't possibly market character design like that with any kind of hype. (Sure, GoW character models were generic as hell, but they were very striking and interesting.)

In a generation that is looking forward, you can't possibly expect to keep up with the kind of performance shown in the beta, and generate any kind of hype.

Sure, its a beta, I shouldn't judge, whatever.

Sorry guys, but its all we've got to look at, and it sucks.

Anubis14_360
04-28-2007, 12:25 AM
i did't post the vid, my youtube name is lord anubis is here, i only made a hyp link

XxKillabytexX
04-28-2007, 02:47 AM
I never said you posted it I just recon you should delete the like thats all.

Also just go to Bungie.net (http://www.bungie.net/) for some info on it.

Anubis14_360
04-28-2007, 06:08 PM
ty