PDA

View Full Version : About the GI spread

LaCava1
05-11-2011, 05:27 AM
I just read the Game Informer spread of pages, and noticed two things that bothered me...

1. O button is now hookblade, not empty hand
2. Triangle is now BOMBS, not Eagle Vision (now Eagle Sense)

Will anyone else find this annoying?
Imagine this...

(For #1)-You're escaping from a large group of guards, and it's the last part of a mission that took you a very long time. You jump down a ledge to escape, and hit O expecting to drop. But no, you use the blade to get up there 30% faster, so you get killed.
(For #2)-You're in one of those stealth missions, and you are finally closing in on your target. You use Eagle Vision (Sense) to find your target, but you throw a bomb, and lose the mission.

Those are my views on the button change...
What about you guys?

KrYpToNiC95
05-11-2011, 05:30 AM
That would be really annoying. My question is, what will be the new drop button and what will be the new eagle sense button? I can't find it anywhere.

DavisP92
05-11-2011, 05:42 AM
it's not going to be annoying at all, Ubisoft i going to tell us how to use those to mechanics so why worry about it

LaCava1
05-11-2011, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
That would be really annoying. My question is, what will be the new drop button and what will be the new eagle sense button? I can't find it anywhere.
I know! Probably one of the shoulder buttons, and I have no idea about the other one.

Originally posted by Pdavis3:
it's not going to be annoying at all, Ubisoft i going to tell us how to use those to mechanics so why worry about it
Well, yes, they will teach them, but I'm so used to the controls we already have. So many years of playing since Assassin's Creed 1, and then they just flip this stuff on me? NOT COOL, UBISOFT!

Razrback16
05-11-2011, 06:09 AM
I wish they would just leave the controller mechanics alone.

ChaosxNetwork
05-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Go back and read it again, and you will see that there is a difference between holding the button and pressing it.
Also Hook blade will most definably be only when in high profile and when in low profile it will be the usual B/O button.