PDA

View Full Version : One dark night

Wolfen_U232
10-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Cast off the bow and stern lines... Aye aye capt..

Ahead 1/3 .... Rudder to 35 degrees.. Straiten her out ... Ahead Flank.. ........ ...............

(64 hours later) Capt Plane sighted!!! ... Crash DIVE!!! Make depth 45 meters... (2 hours later) Surface the boat... Ahead flank... steer a course for Lock Ewe.....Aye capt..

( 3 uneventful later) Capt we are nearing the port of Lock Ewe... Ok let get this show on the road.. Take us to periscope depth...Yes sir

Any contacts? Yes sir there are 2 Destroyers at long range patrolling the entrance to the port.
Ok plot a course around them.. Ahead 6 knots..

(2 hours later) Capt we have entered the channel.. What is that small channel over there?
Looks like a Back way in... Steer a course for it.. Yes sir...

(Grinding crunching sound) CAPT!!! We have hit a
Anti sub net!!.. ****.. Should we take a chance and go over it?......Where are those 2 Destroyers at? .. They are at medium range capt.. Well lets chance them spotting us..

Surface the boat.... Ahead 1/3,, .. . Whew we made it over the net captain!!.. Periscope depth NOW!!!.. Ahead 5 knots

(45 min later) Ok gentalmen lets take a look and see if the risk was worth it.. Up periscope..

HOLY COW!!! Looky what we have here.. A FLEET CARRIER and a Bouger Carrier!! along with 4-5 other assorted ships.. We have struck pay dirt!!!

Lets take that Fleet carrier out first.. Set torpedoes to run 1 meter under her ..(Magnetic) Fire 1.... Fire 2... Quick Target the Bouger ... Fire 3 .. Fire 4...

Capt.. 5 seconds until torp 1 reaches the target...5....4...3...2....1... BOOOOM!!!!!!! Hey boys lets take a picture of this one!! Booom boom booom.... 4 torps 2 carriers down!!!

Reload Torpedoes.. These guys all seem to have gone on holiday and left their Port unguarded!!

(Sunk 2 carriers.. 2 Docked Destroyers.. A C2.. And 2 Torpedo boats before i ran out of torps..

(Oh and btw... Hello everyone Nice to meat you all)

Wolfen_U232
10-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Cast off the bow and stern lines... Aye aye capt..

Ahead 1/3 .... Rudder to 35 degrees.. Straiten her out ... Ahead Flank.. ........ ...............

(64 hours later) Capt Plane sighted!!! ... Crash DIVE!!! Make depth 45 meters... (2 hours later) Surface the boat... Ahead flank... steer a course for Lock Ewe.....Aye capt..

( 3 uneventful later) Capt we are nearing the port of Lock Ewe... Ok let get this show on the road.. Take us to periscope depth...Yes sir

Any contacts? Yes sir there are 2 Destroyers at long range patrolling the entrance to the port.
Ok plot a course around them.. Ahead 6 knots..

(2 hours later) Capt we have entered the channel.. What is that small channel over there?
Looks like a Back way in... Steer a course for it.. Yes sir...

(Grinding crunching sound) CAPT!!! We have hit a
Anti sub net!!.. ****.. Should we take a chance and go over it?......Where are those 2 Destroyers at? .. They are at medium range capt.. Well lets chance them spotting us..

Surface the boat.... Ahead 1/3,, .. . Whew we made it over the net captain!!.. Periscope depth NOW!!!.. Ahead 5 knots

(45 min later) Ok gentalmen lets take a look and see if the risk was worth it.. Up periscope..

HOLY COW!!! Looky what we have here.. A FLEET CARRIER and a Bouger Carrier!! along with 4-5 other assorted ships.. We have struck pay dirt!!!

Lets take that Fleet carrier out first.. Set torpedoes to run 1 meter under her ..(Magnetic) Fire 1.... Fire 2... Quick Target the Bouger ... Fire 3 .. Fire 4...

Capt.. 5 seconds until torp 1 reaches the target...5....4...3...2....1... BOOOOM!!!!!!! Hey boys lets take a picture of this one!! Booom boom booom.... 4 torps 2 carriers down!!!

Reload Torpedoes.. These guys all seem to have gone on holiday and left their Port unguarded!!

(Sunk 2 carriers.. 2 Docked Destroyers.. A C2.. And 2 Torpedo boats before i ran out of torps..

(Oh and btw... Hello everyone Nice to meat you all)

Gunnersman
10-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi Wolfen_U232,
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the carriers.
Is your version of SH3 modded or unmodded?
Is modded even a word? If so can I get credit for the term? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Wolfen_U232
10-06-2005, 07:42 PM
The only mod i have installed is the Torp range mod.. But that didn't help here because i was shooting from less then 7-800 .

And thanks for the welcome

BTW.. Does anyone know how to edit the Torpedo Damage? Make it less or more etc? Change the ranges. I seem not be able to find this info anywere.

EDIt.. Oh and i almost forgot.. That was THE only time ive EVER seen More then 1 ship in a enemy port.. At moost its just a stupid C2 or a tanker.. Heck i took a long patroll all the way to Norfolk and all that was in the harbor was junk... What the heck is the deal? I mean a Harbor SHOULD have LOADS of ships ALL kinds.. Not just 1-2 ...

I was disapointed to say the least. ANYONE? Is this normal? Or what?