PDA

View Full Version : Investigation Problems

Tpdragon555
11-25-2007, 01:44 PM
i am at the fisrt 3 assassinations where you can choose to go to the 3 diff cities. i have talked to the guy at the assassins place, and i have all the view points and i cant find anyone to interrogate. i cant resync or anything like that either. i have no idea what to do.

Tpdragon555
11-25-2007, 01:44 PM
i am at the fisrt 3 assassinations where you can choose to go to the 3 diff cities. i have talked to the guy at the assassins place, and i have all the view points and i cant find anyone to interrogate. i cant resync or anything like that either. i have no idea what to do.

jonmigael
12-07-2007, 06:40 PM
ok guys
heres the answer ..
after everything goes off the radar by completing the initial tasks of climbing and various interrogations ,search each district for the remaining buildings still yet to climb they do not show up on the radar because altair has yet to update his memory but they can be found by watching where the birds are hovering over.
Also remember that there is a different bureau in each part of each city area ie poor district ,rich district etc ...
hope this helps .congratulations to everyone involved with this game it has to be one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences we have ever experienced .....