PDA

View Full Version : I thought the money glitch was supposed to be fixed with the day 1 patch?

MostJadedGamer
11-15-2011, 12:44 PM
But I am having that crappy glitch. I haven't gotten income for a long time now from my renovations( I won't be able to continue to renovate the city unless this thing is fixed.) I cann't believe Ubisoft let this kinda of crap happen again after the glitches with Brotherhood.

Mad_Fox84
11-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by dennis580:
But I am having that crappy glitch. I haven't gotten income for a long time now from my renovations( I won't be able to continue to renovate the city unless this thing is fixed.) I cann't believe Ubisoft let this kinda of crap happen again after the glitches with Brotherhood.
yeah don't remind me. That animus glitch was a pain in the butt. I couldn't continue my game for 2 months, because I was stuck in the present day (2012).
Just out of interest, did you do anything in particular to trigger the glitch. I want to try to avoid it. I am yet to start playing because I'm waiting for AC1 to install.
I can't believe that such major bugs are not dealt with before the game is released. First it was the animus glitch and now this. Yes they could patch it, but communication is poor and we are left to twiddle our thumbs, whilst we wait for a patch. It is unacceptable.

Ezio292012
11-15-2011, 02:03 PM
be patience guy ;-)

Black_Widow9
11-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Please make sure if you are having any issues that you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.