PDA

View Full Version : My Theory on AC2

TehBeeJ
11-24-2007, 09:44 PM
I am a long time reader of these forums and have not been compelled to write something until now.

i have been reading theories on the sequel and this is my idea..

AC2 goes back to the person before desmond in the lab. He is a decendant of a japanese assassin.(This could also touch more on Lucy's friend who killed herself). The character you play would have to be a ninja, unless they intend to keep the crowd blending style in which case i dont know what you would be since ninjas are based on stealth. IF the game type is switched to stealth, ubi has a good history with that (splinter cell) and i would love it just as much. At the end we discover that the ancestor had no memory of the piece of eden and the modern day descendant escapes.. somehow. AC3 will pick up with desmond who gets contacted by the japanese descendant and they team up to destroy the remaining pieces of eden.

It seems like something ubi would do, keep us guessing about desmond until the 3rd game

That is my theory

what i would love to see in the next AC is CO-OP, not versus, it will just ruin the game. But a splinter cell feel like team based escape moves and kills. (One person holds a button which puts them into a kind of crouch and when the other person runs at them they get a boosted jump, or something along those lines). or have one player lour guards away by starting a fight and the other player sneaks in. I trust ubi to make the assassinations more elegant this time around, and just make the game harder.

And please ubi, give us some other bonuses for saving citizens, im tired of vigilanties. triggered distractions or something like that. I'd like a crouch button also, idc if it has a purpose i just like to creep around sometimes.

throughts?

AldirTheKnight
11-24-2007, 09:49 PM
hmm, maybe the previous subject was the guy from Yoniguni (sp?)

but he dies, so Desmond has to go there and inverstigate

Eliwood2492
11-24-2007, 09:51 PM
well I love the Co-op idea especcially with the distractions and stuff. But as far as story wise It just hit me. There's a line about taking their soul and killing their life or something to that effect. I think the last assasin (subject 16) was Lucy's friend who killed herself. That could be her connection to the Assasins. I do however think that #16 was of Japanese descent. How else would they know that much japanese?

lbodave
11-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Ninja's arn't like alot games and movies make them seem. most were made to blend in with farmers and villagers just like this.

What I think would be cool is to continue on with desmend.. maybe next time a difrent ansester.. thats more recent.

NeoshinobiX
11-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah it kinda did hint that subject 16 might have been lucy's friend. Her friend committed suicide, we do not know why or how. She could have been subject 16, found out the truth, learned she would be killed by the templars anyway and left clues by using her own blood on the walls so only someone with eagle vision, an assassin, could see them.

There were alot of loose ends in the game that I really hope they tie up.

Oh yeah,

Dear UbiSoft: Take out the ******s that push ONLY you, if I find the ***** that thought of that I will castrate you.

Tela
11-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Interesting thought, and it makes sense. But...I kind of wanted to see Altair in the next game. He seems too much a well-thought-out character to be used in just one game.

NeoshinobiX
11-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah Altair was a really awesome character though at the end they really didn't leave any cliff hangers dealing with Altair, just Desmond, Lucy, and the Abstergo company.

iPlunder
11-24-2007, 10:39 PM
I really hope its not like psi ops, which end was TO BE CONTINUED and they never made another game. It still angers me to this day cause it was one of my favorite games. WAS.

I doubt ubi would so that though, this game already sold over a million copies.

Tela
11-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by NeoshinobiX:
Yeah Altair was a really awesome character though at the end they really didn't leave any cliff hangers dealing with Altair, just Desmond, Lucy, and the Abstergo company.

Well, we don't really know what happend after Altair was standing in front of the peice of eden, right? Des said he guessed it was still at Masyaf. He might(somehow) break out, after looking through Altairs memories, and go after that peice.

TehBeeJ
11-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeoshinobiX:

Well, we don't really know what happend after Altair was standing in front of the peice of eden, right? Des said he guessed it was still at Masyaf. He might(somehow) break out, after looking through Altairs memories, and go after that peice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you go back into the animus after the credits you can go to the last memory block and there is a section of writing that explins that happens to altair, thats why i am almost certain the sequel will not include altair

Ethrien
11-24-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by NeoshinobiX:
Yeah it kinda did hint that subject 16 might have been lucy's friend. Her friend committed suicide, we do not know why or how. She could have been subject 16, found out the truth, learned she would be killed by the templars anyway and left clues by using her own blood on the walls so only someone with eagle vision, an assassin, could see them. Yes but didn't it say in the email's that her friend died five years earlier. Seems like a bit of a time strech just to find one new subject.

Tela
11-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by TehBeeJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tela:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeoshinobiX:

Well, we don't really know what happend after Altair was standing in front of the peice of eden, right? Des said he guessed it was still at Masyaf. He might(somehow) break out, after looking through Altairs memories, and go after that peice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you go back into the animus after the credits you can go to the last memory block and there is a section of writing that explins that happens to altair, thats why i am almost certain the sequel will not include altair </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah. I had heard someone say something about that, but I found such when I was playing on a smaller screen, so I couldn't read what it said. Will have to look later.