PDA

View Full Version : Combo and Counter

HardcoreHeathen
11-16-2007, 06:27 PM
...call me stupid, but I wasn't paying attention when they told me how to perform Combos and Counters and such. One time I did manage to accidentally, somehow, pull off a combo and shove my sword through a guard's chest, but it was pure luck and I haven't been able to get it to work again.

So, does anyone feel like helping out the idiot? Throwing people on the ground and then shoving the concealed blade through their throat is getting old, but at least its better than mashing the attack button endlessly.

HardcoreHeathen
11-16-2007, 06:27 PM
...call me stupid, but I wasn't paying attention when they told me how to perform Combos and Counters and such. One time I did manage to accidentally, somehow, pull off a combo and shove my sword through a guard's chest, but it was pure luck and I haven't been able to get it to work again.

So, does anyone feel like helping out the idiot? Throwing people on the ground and then shoving the concealed blade through their throat is getting old, but at least its better than mashing the attack button endlessly.

Exassassin
11-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Different thread, same answer (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7411079806)

HardcoreHeathen
11-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks man.