PDA

View Full Version : Kiel canal?

BladeghostDev
04-25-2005, 08:09 AM
After watching the classic war movie 'sink the bismark and doing some research on the BB itself It was mentioned that there was a canal that was accessable for going to and from hamburg to kiel, It would be great to have that in game. am I missing something? some sort of trigger or teleport between the two ports for historical accuracy would be nice.

reumatiib
04-25-2005, 08:24 AM
that wasn't the only water way deleted from the world by SH3. Check out Scapa Flow and you'll see what I mean.

Corto
04-25-2005, 10:11 AM
Not only present historic accuracy but also save some traversing time. I think we must wait for Wermacht to conquer France in order to spare us this waste of time.

DerGrafVonRu
04-25-2005, 11:39 AM
The narrow straight between Jutland and Fyn Lilleb├┬Žlt (Denmark) leaving from Kiel going left instead of using the big belt (Storeb├┬Žlt) is missing.

Charlie901
04-26-2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah just what I'd want to do?

Travel a shallow canal at the default 1x speed for about 60km. At least the transit, once started, before I left for work, would be complete after returning from work in about 8 hours realtime. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif