PDA

View Full Version : Sudjestions

c12many
11-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Yo i beat ac2 2 days ago and ive just been free roaming filling out side missions ya know just doing boring things and i noticed while i was playing what would make it more exiting if not in ac2 in ac3. The constant need of money EARLY in the game made it fun but when your getting 60k in the villa ever 20 mins and you have max everything its sooo boring so i figured what if you could buy properties inside of the cities like a building in venice + 50k and that building would show up blue or something on your map or better yet where u can build your own buildings on your own property then try to bolster deffences in it and make it online where u can challange ur freinds to try to break in and kill you then the winnings would be poasted on a weakly board or soemthing ya kno just a thought. Then also, this glyph and feather thing... alright i simply dont have the time or attention span to find 100 feathers the size of my foot and white markings hidden in cornors but for the people that do.. sharing is caring >http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif A word to the developers if you ever check this, could you patch something where it takes like 10k for a feather map or a glyph map?

c12many
11-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Yo i beat ac2 2 days ago and ive just been free roaming filling out side missions ya know just doing boring things and i noticed while i was playing what would make it more exiting if not in ac2 in ac3. The constant need of money EARLY in the game made it fun but when your getting 60k in the villa ever 20 mins and you have max everything its sooo boring so i figured what if you could buy properties inside of the cities like a building in venice + 50k and that building would show up blue or something on your map or better yet where u can build your own buildings on your own property then try to bolster deffences in it and make it online where u can challange ur freinds to try to break in and kill you then the winnings would be poasted on a weakly board or soemthing ya kno just a thought. Then also, this glyph and feather thing... alright i simply dont have the time or attention span to find 100 feathers the size of my foot and white markings hidden in cornors but for the people that do.. sharing is caring >http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif A word to the developers if you ever check this, could you patch something where it takes like 10k for a feather map or a glyph map?