PDA

View Full Version : UK and Danish release date... Is there any difference?

eWaster
11-12-2007, 01:32 PM
I really don't like starting a whole new thread for this. But i live in Denmark and i have pre-ordered the game from the Ubi store. Now it tells me the release date is the 15th November on the main page. Now in the Release Plans it stands "- Assassins Creed P18 Action Ubisoft 15-11-07 UK". And as i see above and under, it seems that UK differs from the DK-SE-NO (Denmark, Sweden and Norway). Now my question is, will I be getting the game on Thursday or Friday (15th or 16th) and does the UK release date differ from the DK-SE-NO release date?

eWaster
11-12-2007, 01:32 PM
I really don't like starting a whole new thread for this. But i live in Denmark and i have pre-ordered the game from the Ubi store. Now it tells me the release date is the 15th November on the main page. Now in the Release Plans it stands "- Assassins Creed P18 Action Ubisoft 15-11-07 UK". And as i see above and under, it seems that UK differs from the DK-SE-NO (Denmark, Sweden and Norway). Now my question is, will I be getting the game on Thursday or Friday (15th or 16th) and does the UK release date differ from the DK-SE-NO release date?

Phreaky_McGeek
11-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Unless Denmark has suddenly disbanded from the EU, no.

VengZ
11-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Det bliver også udgivet i Danmark d. 15...
Så bare rolig http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

eWaster
11-12-2007, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phreaky_McGeek:
Unless Denmark has suddenly disbanded from the EU, no. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its just a little weird that it tells for example the release plans for Catz 2007 or Dogz 2007 like this: "P3 Children Ubisoft Q1 2008 UK-DK-SE-NO", when it tells the release plans for other games just simply "UK". Why do they have to split the countries up like that? There must be a reason.