PDA

View Full Version : ac2 and dlc

OverlordMike
11-20-2009, 12:02 PM
hello first off id like to say the game is great and a sure contender for goty.

i have been playing it around 40 hours so far and im totally addicted to it.

now my question is mainly to the public but also for the devs.

1- for the people who have 1 or all of the addons how much do u think there worth. 400 microsoft points or 800 based on how much time u get out of ea addon.

2-to the general players how much do u think there worth seeing as there already in the game and the code just lets u into the area.

3-this is a question to the players based on there knowledge of dlc, how long do u think untill the come out on xbl.

4-how is the dlc for the people that have it

ty for ur time everyone

PSH_Nagisa
11-20-2009, 06:22 PM
I for one really enjoyed the extra three maps, (Including the assassin's crypt from Uplay; not the arsenale de venetzia mission that was only available in the US by way of BestBuy.) I thought they added really well to the gameplay and were a challenging break from the storyline that extended and improved my playtime. as for your other questions, I'm not sure if anyone knows when exactly the DLC will come out for everyone. While Ubisoft probably will charge for the DLC, I wouldn't blame them if they did; there is still a chance the 4 maps on the disk might be free for everyone. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif