PDA

View Full Version : Online bug

tigertalon
01-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Hello

Sorry if this has been reported before.

Yesterday I went on hyperlobby, in Trollwille 204 room. I was invisible for some players. For example, I discharged whole ammo load from I185 (cca 600 20mm shvak rounds!) into La7, and he kept on flying as if nothing happened... I saw him with all possible damage before disintegrating and without any kind of smoke or fuel leak and without changed FM, he saw himself as a brand new untouched aircraft. He could not see me nor feel me shooting at him, so he flew strait and I had no problems aiming, so most of the shells hit.

That is it. Thnx

tigertalon
01-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Hello

Sorry if this has been reported before.

Yesterday I went on hyperlobby, in Trollwille 204 room. I was invisible for some players. For example, I discharged whole ammo load from I185 (cca 600 20mm shvak rounds!) into La7, and he kept on flying as if nothing happened... I saw him with all possible damage before disintegrating and without any kind of smoke or fuel leak and without changed FM, he saw himself as a brand new untouched aircraft. He could not see me nor feel me shooting at him, so he flew strait and I had no problems aiming, so most of the shells hit.

That is it. Thnx

3.JG51_BigBear
01-05-2005, 08:19 AM
It almost sounds like you were dropped from the server. When that happens planes tend to stay on the same course that they were on before you were dropped. There were also some wierd stories about a bug with the La7 that would make it impossible to destroy, some sort of cheat I think (I'm serious about this, not a joke). I'm pretty sure this got fixed, at least no one has talked about it for a while.

crazyivan1970
01-05-2005, 10:58 AM
It`s a known issue related to incorrect install, meaning someone installed patch 204 over FB 1.22 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif