PDA

View Full Version : need help w/2 problems

lloydsrustoo
09-07-2005, 02:09 PM
I just got started with pacific fighters (merged) and downloaded some skins to my desktop. Now where do I put them so I can use them. Are they available whether I'm in single mission, quick mission or campaign mode?

Also, after I downloaded the 4.01 upgrade to PF- I can no longer fly the hellcat or wildcat.

lloydsrustoo
09-07-2005, 02:09 PM
I just got started with pacific fighters (merged) and downloaded some skins to my desktop. Now where do I put them so I can use them. Are they available whether I'm in single mission, quick mission or campaign mode?

Also, after I downloaded the 4.01 upgrade to PF- I can no longer fly the hellcat or wildcat.

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-07-2005, 02:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lloydsrustoo:

Also, after I downloaded the 4.01 upgrade to PF- I can no longer fly the hellcat or wildcat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be sure you have game and patches installed properly. No reason you should not be able to fly Hellcat or Wildcat.

For merged Forgotten Battles/Ace Expansion Pack/Pacific Fighters:

Install FB
Install AEP
Install PF
Install patch pf_patch303m.exe (100MB)
Install patch pf_patch401m.exe (141MB)

As for skins you put them in the skin folder for that particular plane.
Typically it goes as follows. C:/program files, ubisoft, IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles, paintschemes,skins. Then you just put the skin in the folder for the respective plane. And yes you can use the skins in all those game types.