PDA

View Full Version : New to forums, have some questions :-)

XxXN3MES1SXxX
09-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Firstly, i'd like to say hi to everyone and congratulate Ubisoft on such a superb game.

But i have some questions, i know the Time limit has been brought up before but can anyone give me a definite answer on to what is being done about it? Like a Update or Dlc for "Customisable battle's"? And secondly can anyone tell me how many Admin building's i should build to get a sustainable income of money?

thanks, peace x

SweSogekingu
09-12-2010, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by XxXN3MES1SXxX:
Firstly, i'd like to say hi to everyone and congratulate Ubisoft on such a superb game.

But i have some questions, i know the Time limit has been brought up before but can anyone give me a definite answer on to what is being done about it? Like a Update or Dlc for "Customisable battle's"? And secondly can anyone tell me how many Admin building's i should build to get a sustainable income of money?

thanks, peace x

Sry bad english

Welcome to the forum XxXN3MES1SXxX http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
Enjoy your stay =).

Regarding your question:

Either you read my thread:
Developers/Mods dont you....

Or i guess you can answer: I dont know two.
Its crazy silent from the devs / mods part right now...

The servers need to be fixed.

(FFS there cant be like 5 people playing this
game all over the world?) I have like 5 servers with 1player in eatch when i go to "join" game)

Unlimited game time:
(60 min is to short)

Respawneble supp points.
(If there will be unlimited game time THERE NEED to be supp point to cover those long matches up. SO make them respawn)

Back to your question: Have ANY one heard ANYTHING. NO.

MaDeToFaDe
09-12-2010, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by XxXN3MES1SXxX:

thanks, peace x

It depends how well your doing. Never go for a admin building at the start of a game. Stick to 2/3 depots at the start, grab more depots as the game goes on. Maybe mid game if you have the cash go for a admin building. I've not built one admin building in any 1v1 ranked i've played, and i've beat the the kid at the top & second on the leaderboard.

Ghoullio
09-12-2010, 09:24 AM
I build an admin right away and at least two other depots. Then when i get the cash i send a HQ to the far side of my enemys location and begin building a base there as well. By the time im ready to begin building attack and dfense units, i usually have 6-7 depots.

I would like to see someone create a supply curve so we know exactly how to optimize our resources. Ive seen it done for other games.