PDA

View Full Version : Going for 1000/1000, need some help though.

Wretchkiller
12-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Alright, most achievements are easy to get. Well not really get, but you know what you have to do, and how to do it. But there are some, that I'm at a bit of a loss for. The one's I could use some help with are "Messer Sandman" "Sweeper" and "Man of the People" Ok, for sandman, I don't know how to throw sand in guards faces, that wasn't covered in Uncle Mario's fighting tips. For Sweeper, I don't fight with anything other then my dagger, or hidden blades, never mind long weapons. So is there any special trick to sweeping five guards at once with a long weapon? Or will will I do it automatically if I'm surrounded? And for Man of the People, well I have no clue how to toss money on the floor. Once in a while when I walk by a group, thieves possibly, I hear someone flick a coin, but thats it. Any help with these would be greatly appreciated.

hxcdiver
12-02-2009, 02:21 AM
for both the sandman and the sweeper you have to go to where you trained with mario and talk to the trainer there and you should be able to learn both. and the coin tossing is easy. just go to your weapon selector and choose the bag of money should be on the lower left

An_Idea
12-02-2009, 05:33 PM
for the sandman, i got a lot of guards, like 14+, went into a narrow alley in venice and did it

sweeper i just got lucky in venice with the auditore cape, and man of the people is hella easy