PDA

View Full Version : Why Ubisoft might not be letting us replay the Missions yet...

Blackglasswar
01-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Has anyone made the case that without Meory Sequence 12 and 13 the DNA is incomplete and so perhaps a 100% completion of DNA will allow to replay all missions as a reward for those of us that go the extra mile?

Just a thought

Atkamon
01-28-2010, 07:16 AM
Patrice said in an interview, that we can't replay missions because they simply didn't have enough time to complete the game. That's also why the two DLCs are DLCs and not part of the original game.

WilliamOC
01-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Atkamon:
Patrice said in an interview, that we can't replay missions because they simply didn't have enough time to complete the game. That's also why the two DLCs are DLCs and not part of the original game.

They should be free if that's the case. They're not expensive though. Saying that I can't wait to be able to replay the missions, starting a new campaign is just too weird =D

ReaperDusk
01-28-2010, 02:41 PM
The only thing I could imagine is technical issues, maybe because of the autosave function the game saves might corrupt or delete data because of replaying sequences...

But that's what patches are for, right?
I hope they add that soon...

Dragonfire126
01-28-2010, 03:10 PM
They added it in AC1, so it's only a matter of time before someone figures out how to add it in AC2.

It being the replay option.

MagicalZero ko
01-28-2010, 04:13 PM
i haz a solution http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif couldn't they just make like how you replay missions nd for the early missions like first going to the villa about the armor just make it so that your armor that you wear there is the best armor available in that time only if you already own it sorry if you don't understand

viberunner
01-29-2010, 05:35 AM
You can use late-game weapons and armour in the mid-sequence DLC.

Who cares if you use stronger weapons and armour in early missions - it's not like the combat was every challenging.

caswallawn_2k7
01-29-2010, 05:49 AM
if you go back to some of the points you had to climb and use the leap grab you can make missions trivial, have you tried re-climbing the 4/5 towers were you had to take down the archers before going for the bloke on the centre tower? you can be up that centre tower that fast the archers are no longer a problem allowing you to take the target and run.

this is why they want to find a different way to organise the armour/weapons/skills as with the early missions they are geared for low level items and limited abilities, so going back with everything you have at the end makes the missions trivial.

imagine going back to the first memories were you have the fight on the bridge or have to avoid the people in the street who start fist fights, now you have a sword and hidden blades so you can just slice through it all making the ability to replay pointless.

as for end game weapons in the DLC the DLC's are set post block 11 and at that point everything is available.