PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed PS3 Trophy Patch Wanted?

olliescrim
12-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Say whether you do or not. And if you do, let's try and get Ubisoft to release one!

olliescrim
12-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Say whether you do or not. And if you do, let's try and get Ubisoft to release one!

caswallawn_2k7
12-10-2008, 08:28 AM
were is the option for this has been posted a thousand times and we think you should use search before posting?

olliescrim
12-10-2008, 08:42 AM
can you please write in proper english cos I have no idea what you just said.

zgubilici
12-10-2008, 09:28 AM
What he meant to say was that this has been asked and discussed before many times and we ask forum members to first search for existing information before creating a new thread.

I will let the poll open for the time being, but do not create any more threads regarding this subject. I will close the other one you created.

olliescrim
12-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Ok. Thanks. And sorry for creating another. Just thought that I should re-light the fire of hope that we would get trophies for the game. Does that mean there's pretty much no chance of this then?

zgubilici
12-10-2008, 09:35 AM
I can't say anything for sure, but I wouldn't really get my hopes up, this has been asked for months in the forums...I will however see if I can get an official word on this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

olliescrim
12-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks mate. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

katz_bg
12-11-2008, 01:01 AM
the game was released too long ago for a new feature patch. and I don't really want a patch for that. I want a patch that will fix the fps drop issue in Jerusalem. the issue seems to be centered around the assassin's bureau, because the closer you get to it - the lower the framerate, and the further you get from it - the more frames you get.
Usually happens when you spend over an hour or two in the same area looking for flags and templars. though some times it happens at start.
anyway it was reported long ago and a patch never came to fix it.

Fyrmest
03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I believe Ubisoft dearly noted your problem. Game developing companies all have whiteboards, well the ones that I see - they list down the problems that need to be addressed and have it crossed off upon completion. It takes alot of programming for fixing something. Let alone bringing a patch.

If you guys wanna help out, sign the petition;
http://www.gopetition.com/peti...sins-creed/sign.html (http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ps3-trophies-for-assassins-creed/sign.html)

caswallawn_2k7
03-02-2009, 03:18 PM
BINGO!!!!! thats was the last assassins creed pertition I need for a full house http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif but to behonest the first few hundred pertitions did put more effort in.

Alakratt0
03-31-2009, 04:59 PM
@ zgubilici

Any news on the trophy patch?

*crosses fingers*

C'mon people!! Let get this thread noticed!! I know that this game has been out for some time, but there is hope, I mean, UT3 got trophies! (and that game is way older that Assassin's Creed)

grashopper
03-31-2009, 06:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">UT3 got trophies! (and that game is way older that Assassin's Creed) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
UT3 is newer than Assassins.

Alakratt0
03-31-2009, 08:13 PM
By a few days actually, both came out on November of last year. Anyway, my bad. Still, my point still stands. Trophies are still a perfect and profitable addition for this game!

zgubilici
03-31-2009, 10:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alakratt0:
@ zgubilici

Any news on the trophy patch?

*crosses fingers*

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have passed along the question again in case some official word is available on the trophy patch issue and if that is the case, we will get a response in here. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Michelasso
04-01-2009, 11:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zgubilici:

I have passed along the question again in case some official word is available on the trophy patch issue and if that is the case, we will get a response in here. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean that there is a slight possibility? Trophies would really do for this game.

Raide
04-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi All,

I have forwarded this request to the Community and Dev teams, so it may take a while to get any word back on the possibility of patching in PS3 Trophies.

lostassassin123
04-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Can I guess??? Can I guess???!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally said by UbisoftWeCare:

No. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
?

Alakratt0
04-01-2009, 05:24 PM
@ zgubilici and Raide

Thanks for your help! Really! Let's hope the devs and the people who fund them know that it's a profitable option and a way to get interest in the sequel and for those that don't know about Assassin's Creed.

ivanff12
04-09-2009, 06:26 AM
This game is a success, they must put trophies. Please!
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/ivanff12.png (http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/ivanff12/)

deadskies
04-09-2009, 03:09 PM
i would love the addition of trophies in Assassin's Creed. It would give me a reason to run through it again cuz i've gotten everything and with trophies they could quadruple or more the achievements like killing a certain amount of guards each way and all sorts of crazy imaginative things most people might not think of doing. Plus it'd be great P.R for the release of A.C.II.

katz_bg
04-09-2009, 03:26 PM
one thing that would be a whole lot better than trophies is if they released the Director's cut edition for the consoles as well in time before the next installment.
that should also spring up the hype (and theoretically sales)

ivanff12
04-09-2009, 03:59 PM
this game has had enough sales to get some trophies, also continues to sell its version in platinum. No one knows whether moderate or someone ubi soft is considering putting trophies?

ivanff12
04-11-2009, 03:38 PM
I think it is a huge effort to publish a patch for trophies Assassins creeds for play station 3.Pero more than most users would be very grateful if you create a soft ubi this parche.XD

Raide
04-14-2009, 06:17 AM
Hello all,

I managed to get some information regarding Assassin's Creed PS3 Trophies.

With the teams currently very busy with other projects, including Assassin's Creed 2, there are no plans to add Trophy Support to Assassin's Creed PS3. All upcoming games from Ubisoft however, including Assassin's Creed 2, will have Trophy Support included for the PS3 version.

Alakratt0
04-14-2009, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raide:
Hello all,

With the teams currently very busy with other projects, including Assassin's Creed 2, there are no plans to add Trophy Support to Assassin's Creed PS3. All upcoming games from Ubisoft however, including Assassin's Creed 2, will have Trophy Support included for the PS3 version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand that perfectly, can't expect them to stop what they're doing to go back. But is it possible add trophies after the team finished working on AC2? For example, Unreal Tournament 3 got trophies a year later, Tomb Raider: Underworld and Disgaea 3 too (granted, both only in Japan for the moment, but coming to NA and EU). The point I want to make is that even though time passes, is not too late. Can you ask them this? moderators?

ivanff12
04-14-2009, 07:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alakratt0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raide:
Hello all,

With the teams currently very busy with other projects, including Assassin's Creed 2, there are no plans to add Trophy Support to Assassin's Creed PS3. All upcoming games from Ubisoft however, including Assassin's Creed 2, will have Trophy Support included for the PS3 version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I understand that perfectly, can't expect them to stop what they're doing to go back. But is it possible add trophies after the team finished working on AC2? For example, Unreal Tournament 3 got trophies a year later, Tomb Raider: Underworld and Disgaea 3 too (granted, both only in Japan for the moment, but coming to NA and EU). The point I want to make is that even though time passes, is not too late. Can you ask them this? moderators? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
+1

Raide
04-14-2009, 07:58 AM
Hello all,

I understand that perfectly, can't expect them to stop what they're doing to go back. But is it possible add trophies after the team finished working on AC2? For example, Unreal Tournament 3 got trophies a year later, Tomb Raider: Underworld and Disgaea 3 too (granted, both only in Japan for the moment, but coming to NA and EU). The point I want to make is that even though time passes, is not too late. Can you ask them this? moderators? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will certainly pass this on to the Development team but I cannot see it happening at this present time. Even after Assassin's Creed 2 launches, the teams are instantly on new projects, so finding the time to add Trophies for AC PS3 might be impossible at this stage.

Sorry I could not have been of more help.

Michelasso
04-14-2009, 08:31 AM
Well... let's be honest. I don't believe it will ever happen. The game sold so well, so much that now it costs nothing (bought it for 13 euro at play.com). Most people are looking for its sequel. To allocate resources for an old and already successful project is very unlikely to happen. Too bad, I wouldn't have minded to do some exploration looking for flags getting a small reward.

Flamedog
05-05-2009, 09:44 AM
But that's just ****. They made people pay for the fun gameplay and graphics, but they totally forgot the replayability!

Ubisoft does say that AC2 will get all the 'forgotten features' which AC1 didn't have, but that's just costing another 65,- for the gamers.

BTW, if you make AC1 good, it will stimulate AC2, almost everyone who bought AC1 knows that they only got a half game. Theree are just some essential things missing.

They must make time for this, I just feel nuked by Ubisoft.

bornforhaze
05-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Considering vegas 2 came out 4 months later and dosent have trophies. Assassins creed will probably never get them.

ScarletVice
05-05-2009, 01:37 PM
would be cool

Chris.Talg0
12-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Hello all,

I will certainly pass this on to the Development team but I cannot see it happening at this present time. Even after Assassin's Creed 2 launches, the teams are instantly on new projects, so finding the time to add Trophies for AC PS3 might be impossible at this stage.

Sorry I could not have been of more help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so is there any update on this? i really want trophies for assassin's creed.

Fenro
12-15-2009, 02:51 AM
Hmm, i realy dont mind if they will never give us Trophyes for AC1 :P

DiamondBlade_R
12-15-2009, 08:06 AM
...And it seems you also don't mind the rule against bumping old threads.

Someone close this thread please.