PDA

View Full Version : WEAPON CHANGE! PLEASE HELP!

nbw2101
11-19-2009, 06:54 PM
this is prob a stupid question but i can seem to exchange my primary weapon. i have a hammer i want a sword. when i pick up a sword i sheath my hammer. when i hit right on d-pad, i drop my sword and pull out the hammer. i dont want this hammer. how do i get rid of this hammer?!

TooLazy4Name
11-19-2009, 06:58 PM
Buy a sword. if you have a sword, but its not equipped, go to the villa and find the weapon racks. go over to the sword rack and equip the wanted sword.

nbw2101
11-19-2009, 06:59 PM
so you change your primary weapon while out in the world?

Grandmaster_Z
11-20-2009, 12:31 AM
buy a new sword or go to the Villa and go to the weapons room and pick out your sword

NuclearFuss
11-20-2009, 01:51 AM
How do I un-equip a sword completely, because I want to go unarmed and disarm my enemies it's more assassin like. I go into the inventory menu, I can't do it, I can't do it from the weapons racks in the villa and I can't think of anything else. Can someone help?

Stonelaw
11-20-2009, 02:11 AM
You cannot unequip anything in this game. You can only swap weapons and armor with other types at the villa (or when initially purchasing them).

The only way to go without a sword is to have a Brute type guard use his special disarm move on you, which they do not use very often.