PDA

View Full Version : I have a problems with the Multiplayer

pAka-paKa
07-02-2009, 01:14 PM
The problem is,
I can't see any room's in the multiplayer list..
Why is that?
And what's the solution?

Thank's for helping =]

Oh, Forgot to say, It's PC Version

DrImpossible
07-02-2009, 01:51 PM
It could be any number of things, I've heard something about opening ports will help but I've no clue how. I think you might need to wait it out since there are so many problems going on.

pAka-paKa
07-02-2009, 02:27 PM
when u say to wait u mean to wait for a new patch ?

Metal999
07-02-2009, 02:54 PM
He is propably meaning fora patch,or a fix,whatever they will give.
You might wanna check out other solutions on other topics and threads,there are alot of multiplayer problames at the moment...
You might slso want to check out your internet connection and call your internet provider,and ask for their help.
and by the way,im metalsword xD
titkasher le bezek o 012 barak etc...

pAka-paKa
07-03-2009, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Metal999:
He is propably meaning fora patch,or a fix,whatever they will give.
You might wanna check out other solutions on other topics and threads,there are alot of multiplayer problames at the moment...
You might slso want to check out your internet connection and call your internet provider,and ask for their help.
and by the way,im metalsword xD
titkasher le bezek o 012 barak etc...

Lol I really hope that uibosoft will release a new patch to fix it...

any other help?

Metal999
07-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Have you called your internet provider?
They might fix it for you...
You havn't told if you did

pAka-paKa
07-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Metal999:
Have you called your internet provider?
They might fix it for you...
You havn't told if you did
I don't think that my internet provider is know somthing about games....
so it's useless

Metal999
07-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Don't be s sure...
They do know...
You can wait for a patch though if that is what you want...

Effect2009
07-03-2009, 11:25 AM
They know but some isp says they dont do support to online games and some things can go againts their policies stupid but what we can do xD

pAka-paKa
07-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Effect2009:
They know but some isp says they dont do support to online games and some things can go againts their policies stupid but what we can do xD
So you can help me please?

Effect2009
07-03-2009, 05:09 PM
unhappy i cant because i have the same problem, and i said that because my isp works like "we dont give support to online games bal bla"

pAka-paKa
07-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Effect2009:
unhappy i cant because i have the same problem, and i said that because my isp works like "we dont give support to online games bal bla"
Well,
I hope ubi gonna fix it soon =\
Can't wait to play the multi...

Hakgova
07-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Do you know if you are playing behind a firewall. If so, you may have to allow CJ to connect through that firewall first.

pAka-paKa
07-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Mikivaup:
Do you know if you are playing behind a firewall. If so, you may have to allow CJ to connect through that firewall first.
I turned off the firwall..
And still can't see any room's

pAka-paKa
07-04-2009, 12:15 PM
any help ?=O

pAka-paKa
07-05-2009, 09:35 AM
No help huh?

GROMRoland
07-06-2009, 01:59 PM
The ports to serve the game are 27632 & 32500 (UDP)

You will need to access your dsl gateway or cable modem/router and set up a forwarding rule to allow incoming traffic on those ports (Use Google if you don't know how to do that)

Honestly, I can't think of any reason COJ2 would need ports open just to play (server yes, play no) but I've heard of other players having trouble and this sometimes helped them.

You might also try clearing your DNS (go to START-RUN-CMD then type "ipconfig /flushdns")
just incase somehow you're not resolving to the correct Techland Game list server address.

Also if you have manually entered any addresses in your "hosts" file you might want to clear those (if you don't know what I'm talking about then you probably haven't done this, so no worries).

Are you getting any kind of error in the game or just no results?
Have you tried using the "custom" game search and leave everything on "all"?

You also might want to check your Anti-virus (try turning it off and then try to connect)

You could also look in your computer's application logs to see if there's any clue there what's happening (google how to do that).

If none of this helps post back and I'll tell you some other stuff to try. The game is pretty fun, hope to see you online.