PDA

View Full Version : Finally finished the Glyphs and saw "The Truth" --POSSIBLE SPOILER

scarecrowone
04-21-2010, 02:24 PM
I finished the game with 100% a couple of weeks ago and have been going in just for entertainment to kill guards and pickpockets and such. Then I noticed I hadn't finished the Glyphs to learn "The Truth". Apparently is has nothing to do with finishing the game with 100%.
After going back and rechecking Glyphs (I needed 4 to finish) I finally found them and unlocked "The Truth". Do I understand it correctly that an alien civilation was on earth and two individuals escaped (video) to the outside world, one named Adam and one named Eve, thus creating the human race on Earth? Is that what "The Truth" is?

JohnConnor2012
04-21-2010, 06:44 PM
BELATED SPOILER ALERT

Not only that, but you get an insight into all sorts of Templar / Assassin lore en route, some decidedly silly conspiracy theory-derived stuff, IMHO. A lot of the AC3 content speculation is based on the glyph disclosures.

Abeonis
04-24-2010, 01:02 PM
MAJOR SPOILERS

Nope. Those Who Came Before aren't, as far as we're aware, alien, but merely another species that evolved on Earth before humanity. In fact, we know that the First Civilisation created humanity to serve as their slaves; eventually cross-breeding came into play and Adam and Eve, born of "both worlds", fled. This started the war between humanity and the First Civilisation.

Adam and Eve are the forebearers of the assassins, and are directly related to Altair, Ezio, Desmond and Subject 16; it is Subject 16's genetic memory recording they're watching afterall.

SPOILER END