PDA

View Full Version : AC2: Best Looking/Coolest Looking Weapons, Etc

Blazeeee360
07-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Please choose an answer.

El_Sjietah
07-19-2010, 04:56 AM
Where's the Milanese sword? The Schiavona's blade is too wide imo. The Milanise sword is much more gracious.

thekyle0
07-19-2010, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Where's the Milanese sword, Florentine Falchion, Venetian Falchion, Captain's sword, mercenario war hammer, Common sword, Dagger, and Channeled Cinqueda,? Fixed

(You also didn't mention the absence of heavy, long weapons, or PS3/PSP exclusives.)

notafanboy
07-19-2010, 05:40 AM
you forgot the ps3/psp exclusive weapons

AmazonAlani
07-19-2010, 08:56 AM
I like Altair's sword, the cestus, since you use it automatically, throwing knives, and money. The poison blade is useful, but I don't use it that much. It's good to use on passing guards to get the guards away from entrances to codex page rooms.

Pretty much liked everything of Altair's carryed over to the 2nd game I'd say.

I really love Altair's shorter sword in the first game - the one he uses instead of knives when enemies get close. I saw a wall-hanger type sword up for sale based on that one. It was beautiful. Expensive though!

- - -

El_Sjietah
07-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Where's the Milanese sword, Florentine Falchion, Venetian Falchion, Captain's sword, mercenario war hammer, Common sword, Dagger, and Channeled Cinqueda,? Fixed

(You also didn't mention the absence of heavy, long weapons, or PS3/PSP exclusives.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I'd leave it at the one I wanted to vote on. I don't care about the rest of them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif