PDA

View Full Version : Desmond as an Assassin

tjbyrum1
11-07-2010, 07:45 AM
I like Desmond, more than Altair and Ezio both.

Not sure, I just like him.

I'd love to be him in a future AC game, and I love how Brotherhood will feature more Desmond-time.

Thoughts? Hopes?

notafanboy
11-07-2010, 07:48 AM
i hope they donīt make a game with desmond only

ChaosxNetwork
11-07-2010, 07:56 AM
They always say how if they called AC:B AC3 then that would mean a new era and a new ancestor so I do not think they will make a Desmond only game.
But I like how they have given Desmond more play time as I really want to know more about what will happen to the world and who the real enemy is.

itsamea-mario
11-07-2010, 08:53 AM
i hope they do give him a full game, or atleast a majority.

realgangsta213
11-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Well considedering it's a trilogy i'm certain something major hapens at end of ac3 involving desmond

Nick1021
11-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
i hope they do give ghim a full game, or atleast a majority.
If they do. They should make it for PSP or DS.
Or maybe a lengthy game on the xbl arcade.

SWJS
11-07-2010, 09:05 AM
I do like Desmond. His story always makes me want more. I enjoy finding out what happens next. And I love the fact that even though they were made for each other, he and Lucy haven't kissed yet. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Seje12
11-07-2010, 09:14 AM
I like to play Desmond to, and like his story, but if AC3 is the last and if there always shall be a new ancestor i think they shall do it so we play the half game with him or more.
Like in the third game you shall control Desmond alot but some times he has to get back to the ancestor that is in the third game and he need to find out some things then keep going.
Im saying the most of the game you shall play Desmond or atleast the half in the last one.

PhiIs1618033
11-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Well, what about the bleeding effect? In ACII, Desmond passed out and then some stuff happened. Maybe he'll be the first to control it (gameplay vids...) and use a particular ancestor to find the pieces of Eden. That would mean no need for the Animus, which is a lot of clutter. Just speculation, though.

itsamea-mario
11-07-2010, 09:50 AM
thats what i was thinking they could do.
that could be used in other areas aswell, say he needs to do something but he's not learned that skill, he will pass out and relive the memory of an ancestor doing that skill, then voila desmonds learned a new skill.

ibn-al-ahad
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
haha, kinda like matrix: they just download information into the brain http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Sparty2020
11-07-2010, 01:48 PM
My guess is AC 3 will be treated similarly to AC 2. AC2 and ACB were meant to be the same game but the story was too epic so now we have 2 games in the AC2 "series". My guess is that the first game of AC3 will feature the ancestor, the second will deal with the temples since they're the most immediate threat, and the final will be a nice Desmond vs. Vidic beat-down.

RipYourSpineOut
11-07-2010, 03:02 PM
My guess is that since in AC: B, they are finally incorporating a lot more Desmond (which I love. Desmond is an awesome character that I want to see branched out more), that AC3 will probably either be ALL Desmond or a majority of him (like, 70-80%.)

I suppose the answers to our questions lies in AC3 (or possibly AC: B) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif