PDA

View Full Version : IL2 FB + Pacific Fighters Problem

Cdn401.WASP
01-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Alright people here is my lil problem i have right this moment,probaly a simple one..
Ok I have installed IL2 FB and AEP,But here is the stumper i digtal download Pacific Fighter's from Direct2Drive.com and i have installed that also,And installed nessecary patches 3.03m,4.01m,and 4.02m patches..Ok tried a standalone PF game loads up and no sound but patch is there 4.02m on loading screen,now on Hyperlobby i try to join a server and IL2 FB w/AEP tries to load from the CD,but does not try to load from all 3 at once.Do i have hyperlobby looking for the wrong EXE.....
The sound thing is kinda annoying specially with all patches in place..

Thanks to anyone that can Help...

Cdn401.WASP
01-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Alright people here is my lil problem i have right this moment,probaly a simple one..
Ok I have installed IL2 FB and AEP,But here is the stumper i digtal download Pacific Fighter's from Direct2Drive.com and i have installed that also,And installed nessecary patches 3.03m,4.01m,and 4.02m patches..Ok tried a standalone PF game loads up and no sound but patch is there 4.02m on loading screen,now on Hyperlobby i try to join a server and IL2 FB w/AEP tries to load from the CD,but does not try to load from all 3 at once.Do i have hyperlobby looking for the wrong EXE.....
The sound thing is kinda annoying specially with all patches in place..

Thanks to anyone that can Help...

steve_v
01-14-2006, 10:40 PM
I am very sorry to inform you that the Pacific Fighter's from Direct2Drive.com is the stand alone version only. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif You do not have the merged option. I wish it were otherwise.

Troll2k
01-15-2006, 01:58 AM
You have installed the merged patches into your PF standalone version.You can not merge the downloaded standalone version with your others.Uninstall you PF.Then reinstall and patch using 3.03,4.01,4.02(not the M versions)You should then be able to play PF standalone on and offline.

Taylortony
01-15-2006, 03:44 AM
That sucks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif