PDA

View Full Version : Academy Renown

Kaleun1961
09-29-2005, 10:39 AM
When I first installed this game, I did the academy thing so that whenever I started a new career, my new Kaleun always had 1500 starting renown. After having reinstalled the game but bypassing the academy, I find that I now start a new career with only 500 renown. Which files do I have to adjust? I adjusted one file and changed the renown to 1500, but it did not adhere, which makes me think there must be at least two files which need to be doctored.

The_Silent_O
09-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Tying skip the training, huh? VE HAF PENALTIES FOR ZAT! You are now platoon leader, prisoner battalion...board zee train for the Stalingrad Front!

Naw, good luck on finding the workaround...can you imagine having to do the channel navigation tutorial again?

Funny, everytime I respond to or read one of your posts, I get the image that I'm writing to Karl Doenitz...I wonder why that is?

Kaleun1961
09-29-2005, 11:31 AM
The all-seeing eye of Onkel Karl, which watches over us all as we sail off to do battle with the English Lion. Chrystine did the banner for me; what an artist she is!

WilhelmSchulz.-
09-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Uh do the acadamey agian. Duh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

The_Silent_O
09-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Kaleun1961:
The all-seeing eye of Onkel Karl, which watches over us all as we sail off to do battle with the English Lion. Chrystine did the banner for me; what an artist she is!

I wonder what her going rates are? My signature space is looking kind of empty you see!

But on your original question, try this, do one of the tutorials, an easy one, then exit the game, then use the search tool in in MS Explorer to find the files that were recently modified, then, it's just a bit of detective work! good luck!

Kaleun1961
09-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by WilhelmSchulz.-:
Uh do the acadamey agian. Duh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Wilhelm, the objective here is to avoid doing the academy again, since I already did it in my previous installation of the game. Believe me, if I have to go through all that again I will be bashing myself in the head with that hammer. Pass me the hammer, please?

WilhelmSchulz.-
09-29-2005, 04:20 PM
I didnt mind it.